PDA

View Full Version : AGAIN Sync problems

vanemanri7
03-19-12, 07:47 PM
Please help something happened to my game again.

I delete the app then restarted the iPhone and reinstalled the app but the error persist.

I'm using a iPhone 4 and I updated to version 5.1 and i used wifi and celular net.

I can't delete or accept gift, and when i pick up the tips a minute later the Tips Have return. Similar errors with the food, all my food is spoiled. I can't tip neigbors either. Seems like sync problems.

Why this happened again? Last time I fixed with updated the iphone version. Then I updated to 5.1 and reinstall the app and the error persist.

Please help me.

My Id vanemanri7

queentina3
03-19-12, 07:49 PM
Are you still using the Valentines App? Did you make sure you've deleted the Regular version from your phone? Have you cleared the history/cache/data? Other than those things, I'm not sure why you would continue to have these issues.

vanemanri7
03-19-12, 07:53 PM
Thank you queentina3. Yes I use Valentines App, and I've deleted the Regular Version. I've creared my cache/history data....I don`t know what is the problem....

queentina3
03-19-12, 07:57 PM
I just noticed in your post that you use both wifi and the cell network, are you doing that at the same time, or seperately? Have you tried to just use wifi, or just use cell, and does the problem still persist then?

kooky panda
03-19-12, 08:48 PM
you may have to email support to look into you game. support@teamlava.com

First try to sync to itunes . This sometimes helps with glitches.
Also try a hard restart. Hold down the on off and home button at the same time until you see the apple icon(ignore red slider bar if it comes up).

When playing make sure you close out any other games or apps that you have running in the background.

vanemanri7
03-20-12, 01:10 PM
Nothing I tried the hard restart. Then I've tried delete the app connect to itunes again reinstall the app. Same situation:(

I sent a email to lavateam support.

I'm worried because this is the second time that happened to me, and I don't know how to do this time.

Thank you for all your advice.

kooky panda
03-20-12, 02:04 PM
Nothing I tried the hard restart. Then I've tried delete the app connect to itunes again reinstall the app. Same situation:(

I sent a email to lavateam support.

I'm worried because this is the second time that happened to me, and I don't know how to do this time.

Thank you for all your advice.

ummm not sure what is up. Keep us posted after you hear from support. (just do not post the acutal email here, just give a summary).
Also, once I had an issue with my games after I had downloaded a barbie app for my niece. Once I deleted that app, my games were fine.
Try going in and force closing all your background apps to see if maybe one app may be interfering. (worth a shot).

vanemanri7
03-20-12, 04:29 PM
Thank for your help kooky. I've looked that when i saw Help/faq option the information is for farm story game and i didnt installed this app. Weird

vanemanri7
03-20-12, 04:31 PM
By the way lavateam answer but said nothing new only that i can restart the phone, delete and reinstall app. ��

kooky panda
03-20-12, 04:32 PM
Thank for your help kooky. I've looked that when i saw Help/faq option the information is for farm story game and i didnt installed this app. Weird

lol.. this sometimes happens.. I will report this over.

vanemanri7
03-23-12, 05:21 AM
I'm still waiting for a solution from Lavateam support. Any other idea dear friends? I love play BS so much and this is almost a week out for me. There is something strange because I played Restaurant Story too and it is OK

Thank you

kooky panda
03-23-12, 07:51 AM
By the way lavateam answer but said nothing new only that i can restart the phone, delete and reinstall app. ��

I'm still waiting for a solution from Lavateam support. Any other idea dear friends? I love play BS so much and this is almost a week out for me. There is something strange because I played Restaurant Story too and it is OK

Thank you
Reply back to the email from support and let them know you have deleted and redownloaded the game and you are still having issues.

vanemanri7
03-29-12, 12:26 PM
My game continue with problems. I didn't play the game for 10 days, this is terrible.

There is a kind of error with sync, I've thinked. Because I've tried almost that the members of the forum told me, like restarted the iphone many times ( I have an Iphone 4, version 5.1) Delete and reinstall the app. Sync with itunes. Nothing change. Delete cookies, history, etc. Nothing change.

I tried to install original Bakery Story version same situation. Delete this version and reinstalled Valentines version, nothing.....

The situation is strange because I played with Restaurant Story and this is OK. Then there is not a problem with my phone. I can't imagine what happened with my game. Three days ago some of lavateam (I guess) pick up the tips but I can't do it and and can't cook or tip my neighbors. My star rating is 0 now.

Please help I want my game back. I bought a lot of gems, and I love to play the game

kooky panda
03-29-12, 12:31 PM
My game continue with problems. I didn't play the game for 10 days, this is terrible.

There is a kind of error with sync, I've thinked. Because I've tried almost that the members of the forum told me, like restarted the iphone many times ( I have an Iphone 4, version 5.1) Delete and reinstall the app. Sync with itunes. Nothing change. Delete cookies, history, etc. Nothing change.

I tried to install original Bakery Story version same situation. Delete this version and reinstalled Valentines version, nothing.....

(I guess) pick up the tips but I can't do it and and can't cook or tip my neighbors. My star rating is 0 now.

Please help I want my game back. I bought a lot of gems, and I love to play the game

The situation is strange because I played with Restaurant Story and this is OK. Then there is not a problem with my phone. I can't imagine what happened with my game. Three days ago some of lavateam

I saw in your other thread, you got the game to work. http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?24529-Something-happened-to-my-game...-sync-problems&p=242105&viewfull=1#post242105
did you email support@teamlava.com ?

vanemanri7
03-29-12, 12:48 PM
Yes I email lavateam support but they said they sent the situation to the engineers but this is almost a week from that...and nothing....

And yes the last time (February) I've had problems like this but I can fixed the games when I updated my iphone to version 5 but this time I updated to version 5.1 and nothing happened. The problem continue but only with Bakery game.

Thanks for your answer Kookie

vanemanri7
04-09-12, 05:58 AM
I would like to know what happened with the support of my problems with my game?

My report was from March 20th, many days without a solution.

[edit]

This is terrible both of my games are out, (Bakery and Restaurant) and nobody cant help me.

I bought a lot of gems in both games and I really love to play. :( I don't want to loose the new appliances....

I've thought that someone from support can connect to my Bakery game becase someone pick up the tips but all my problems continue. Thanks to all.

My id vanemanri7

vanemanri7
04-09-12, 06:41 PM
I upload pictures of my games maybe someone see something that could cause the problems. Thank you for your help.

http://http://i1146.photobucket.com/albums/o539/Vanephotos77/5ede5a53.jpg

[IMG]http://i1146.photobucket.com/albums/o539/Vanephotos77/cc85f262.jpg

kitthecat
04-09-12, 07:13 PM
hi vanemanri, so sorry to see what happeded to ur BS. I dun know, this will work or not, but u can give it a try.( Since u almost tried everything) Can't remember where did i read it, sometime de 2nd door gives problem to de game. If u still can get into ur game n able to store it up, do try it.

I dun know whether it will work, but u can try. Good luck.

kooky panda
04-09-12, 08:09 PM
I noticed that you have the shoes pop up over a customers head. Have you downloaded Fashion story to your device?
Maybe this pending advertisment is messing with your game?

I also saw the post of the removing the 2nd door helped someone else.

DaojinWildfire
04-10-12, 04:37 PM
In your screenshot, you have 2 Doors right next to each other. Try removing one of the doors. If the issue stops, then it might have been caused by having 2 Doors right next to each other. You can have 2 Doors, but try to space them out. Also, try switching to a different wireless connection. It's possible that the signal strength of the connection you're playing on is not strong enough to provide a steady data stream, which will result in sync errors.

vanemanri7
04-11-12, 09:51 AM
Thank you so much dear friends for your advice but the problems continue. I remove the second door, move the door to another place but nothing. ��. This is terrible! My internet connection is ok because I played other games and dont have problems.
My situation is so weird because I can access the games, then the pop ups appears, I closed all of them; then I've noticed that the money that I earned all this time out didnt added to the game, the clients are normal enter the bakery or restaurant, sit, eat and go; then I started to pick up tips they dissapered for about 30 seconds and then appeared again. I can cook but when I out the game is like I didnt nothing. I can visit my neighbors but the tips that I gave them didnt add to my star rating. But I can write messages to them and they can write to me too.
It is like my games werent sync anymore :(

kitthecat
04-13-12, 01:13 AM
Too bad the door doesn't fix ur problem. Has de support team get bk to u?

Your problem is so strange, it seem like half out of sync, half ok (since write on wall also is syncing with de server).

Since u can store thing (u stored de 2nd door), did u try store your appliances? Just to "lighten" the game's "burden"...... I dont know.... Sorry not able to help u, really can't see what else is wrong with your place

vanemanri7
04-25-12, 01:46 PM
My games are OK :) I am soooooo happy!!!

I really don't know how but my games we started to sync yesterday, I've thought that someone from Team Lava fixed the bug that they had. Thank you so much dear friends.

kooky panda
04-25-12, 02:58 PM
My games are OK :) I am soooooo happy!!!

I really don't know how but my games we started to sync yesterday, I've thought that someone from Team Lava fixed the bug that they had. Thank you so much dear friends.

OH yeah!!! http://th676.photobucket.com/albums/vv129/Frog601368/th_small_563530.gif (http://media.photobucket.com/image/happy%20dance/Frog601368/small_563530.gif?o=199)

DaojinWildfire
04-25-12, 05:21 PM
OH yeah!!! http://th676.photobucket.com/albums/vv129/Frog601368/th_small_563530.gif (http://media.photobucket.com/image/happy%20dance/Frog601368/small_563530.gif?o=199)
LOL. I can't take my eyes off the white kitty!

sparks229
04-25-12, 05:42 PM

OMG.... I'm speechless......