PDA

View Full Version : Deleted neighbor still showing up on my newsfeed "gift back" list

Superyalda
03-19-12, 02:38 PM
Bakery Story 1.4
Ipod touch 2g
iOS version: 4.2.1 (8C148)
Model: MB531LL

I deleted a neighbor several days ago but he is still showing in my Messages-News list with Pending Gifts which I already accepted. The Use Gift button is still active although the gifts are materials.

Can't get the direct link of the image, but the picture is here: http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=3285113042232&l=68d21b47d7

bobbyrae
03-19-12, 02:42 PM
Here's your image:

http://i1178.photobucket.com/albums/x380/annjohnbobbyrae/30607b06.jpg

I had that too in pet shop story for a couple of weeks. I notice it is gone now though.

Superyalda
03-19-12, 02:47 PM
Here's your image:

http://i1178.photobucket.com/albums/x380/annjohnbobbyrae/30607b06.jpg

I had that too in pet shop story for a couple of weeks. I notice it is gone now though.

HA! Thanks for the image! I was too lazy to get my laptop to find the image code off FB :P

I hope he doesn't see the image :| LOL!

DaojinWildfire
03-19-12, 03:03 PM
So the message logs for a friend you recently removed will not go away in the News feed. Thanks for the info. I'll forward it to the team to check out.

Rachael98
03-19-12, 03:06 PM
So the message logs for a friend you recently removed will not go away in the News feed. Thanks for the info. I'll forward it to the team to check out.

Thank you:D.

DaojinWildfire
03-19-12, 04:20 PM
Can you try updating to the Valentine version and see if the message log in the screenshot is still in your game?

pinkster73
03-19-12, 04:49 PM
Thank you:D.

Why are you saying thank you?

Superyalda
03-20-12, 07:13 AM
Why are you saying thank you?

She's an extraordinarily grateful person, that Rachel. Thank you, Rachel :)

Superyalda
03-20-12, 07:20 AM
Can you try updating to the Valentine version and see if the message log in the screenshot is still in your game?

Yup, showing in vday version too.

While you're at it, can you ask r&d to reduce the gift log to the last gift or last 2 days instead of going back 5 days? Since material requests come after the received gift in the log, it's a real workout for the index finger to get down to the requests.

DaojinWildfire
03-20-12, 03:31 PM
Yup, showing in vday version too.

While you're at it, can you ask r&d to reduce the gift log to the last gift or last 2 days instead of going back 5 days? Since material requests come after the received gift in the log, it's a real workout for the index finger to get down to the requests.
The message log should go away after you gift back to the sender. Before, the message log would remain in the feed with just the "Use Gift" option, but we recently changed it so that if you gift back through the message log, it will go away so you don't have the message log just sitting there with just the "Use Gift" option available.

nmishii
03-20-12, 03:51 PM
The message log should go away after you gift back to the sender. Before, the message log would remain in the feed with just the "Use Gift" option, but we recently changed it so that if you gift back through the message log, it will go away so you don't have the message log just sitting there with just the "Use Gift" option available.

How does she do this? The Gift Back button is greyed out and since she deleted the neighbor, she can't gift from Neighborhood.

Superyalda
03-21-12, 01:15 AM

I can appreciate that feature. Also helps keep track of who's gifting. But in this case, like nmishi

Superyalda
03-21-12, 01:19 AM

I can appreciate that feature. Also helps keep track of who's gifting. But in this case, like nmishi said, I deleted that neighbor days ago so there's no way to gift back. It's not critical, agreed, but very annoying. It should be checked and fixed.

Also, as mentioned above, I think that only the last round of gifts should be logged. There's no reason to have the same person listed 5 times in the "gift back" list.