PDA

View Full Version : Gems on sale on husband's device and daugher's, not mine...

latenightbite
03-19-12, 12:14 PM
I've noticed this before on Restaurant and Bakery, but why are gems on sale for my families devices, but not mine? I am literally looking at all three devices, my husband's and my daughter's are being offered a 20% sale, but not mine. What gives?

kattybell
03-19-12, 12:15 PM
The sales are sent out randomly.

shannonmurphy091
03-27-12, 07:14 PM
I know I find this frustrating as well. I have not had access to a gem sale since January 1st.

theoneb
03-30-12, 06:26 PM
I Haven't received a sell on gems as well in bakery story and restaurant story...
and all they can say now is some get them and some dont... which is {} cause I use to get them all the time.
Then all of a sudden they just stopped ..
pathetic as far as I'm concerned ..But they sure don't mind taking ur money
ANd this is how ppl get treated.. its just flat out wrong....

theoneb
03-30-12, 06:32 PM
sent out randomly ....since when? I use to get the sales all the time and wasn't nothing random about it... No I don't get any... If that's the case they should find away to reinburce people's money who is paying full price for those gems... Randomly hell.... Now I'm not getting weekly updates....they wait til your hooked
then treat you like this.. its not right and not fair
NO EXCUSES!!!!!!

redsox555
04-06-12, 02:52 AM
I totally agree with theoneb. I just posted here about items (egg stove, tables, and chairs) being offered randomly as well. This is not ok for a few reasons, but mainly because all games should be based on equal gameplay. Hence, the reason players get upset about *****ing, unfairness, unfair advantages, etc. in any game, really. The reason this randomness is especially irritating in these particular games (the story series) is because 1. A lot of us spend a lot of money playing them, and 2. Team Lava made the games score/level based. Offering certain items, sales, goals (or lack of~android users) to some, skews the very platform these games are based on. Playing a 'game' based on that system is becoming less desirable as the fun of these games for me, is the challenge and reward. Not so challenging or rewarding for me when team lava arbitrarily decides to randomly issue unfair advantages. Also, really makes me feel awesome about the latest $20 I just spent on their 'games' when I'm not one of the select few who have been recently rewarded...ugh.