PDA

View Full Version : New update that doesn't require city cash!!!

whonose
11-02-10, 07:15 AM
For once I would like an update that DOESN'T require a magic special case with randomly selected buildings that cost 24 city cash each! I understand the need for them but can't they release just 2 or 3 new buildings that you can buy with coins as well?

The update before this threw in a middle school, italian restaurant and grocery store which was great, I had the option of buying those as well as the Halloween special.

I am getting tired of all these random selection items and not enough new buildings!

PeteTheGolfer
11-02-10, 07:23 AM
I agree 100%. The random cases are a bad deal. 24 city cash is way too much to pay for a pig in the poke.

Also, as I've said before, I'm quite willing to support TeamLava by buying city cash, but five real dollars for a single fake building is way out of line.

Unregistered
11-02-10, 02:17 PM
I do agree that Magic Case's and other Case's are pretty expensive and are some times a rip off. (like when you get the same building 3 times in a row)

But if people didn't pay for city cash, TeamLava would not be able to make any updates.

However, TeamLava should definitely bring out more items to buy with coin otherwise people will get fed up.

PeteTheGolfer
11-03-10, 05:07 AM
I didn't say that I wouldn't support TeamLava by buying City Cash. My objection is the price. You pay $5 for only enough cash to buy one building. That's too much.

Unregistered
11-03-10, 09:51 AM
In my opinion all the buildings should be available for so much city cash or for so much coins all the time. That way everyone has a chance to buy the buildings they want. But I would be happy if was like that for a limited time, like for the first week the buildings are available they can be bought with either city cash or coins, then after that city cash. TL you've done this before with a things already, so why not make it so we all have a chance to get the new things that are available.

chvchv & chvchv2
11-03-10, 11:24 AM
TL you've done this before with a things already, so why not make it so we all have a chance to get the new things that are available.

...because then they would make less money.