PDA

View Full Version : How do I start over?

forchette
03-18-12, 05:40 PM
I am thinking of starting from scratch. I am currently level 78, but it was kinda fun starting from nothing. How do I do this? Simply delete the app and reinstall and start a new storm id? And if this is how, if I ever want to return to my old resto can I do the same process and just enter my old id?
Thanks.

kooky panda
03-18-12, 05:44 PM
Once a game is downloaded to a device, you cannot delete the game. You can transfer your storm ID to another device and all games under that storm ID will move to the new device.

sweetstuff525
03-18-12, 05:51 PM
You can't start from scratch unless you transfer your current games to another device

forchette
03-19-12, 05:58 PM
Thanks for the responses. Just one point of clarification.
I have a resto now. But I would like to **** it and start a new one from scratch.
I thought maybe if I uninstalled the game and then reinstalled I could enter a new storm id and start over that way? But it sounds like if I uninstall and reinstall it will automatically open my old resto?
So I have a question about a different potential way. I recently got a new iPad and when I installed restaurant story I had a new resto. At that time I wanted my old resto back. I e mailed team lava with my old storm id and they restored my old resto.
I am wondering if I could do this in reverse? Could I send them my id and have them disable so that I can start over? Seems there has to be a way to start a new resto short of installing on a new device. I don't mind losing my old resto in the process.
Thanks!!!

lin77
03-19-12, 06:28 PM
The only way to restart is to reset ur device back to factory settings, which will wipe out ur entire memory! My friend did that w/ his kindle fire and started over w/ a new farm in FS! But if you did this you will erase EVERYTHING else on your device.....so if u don't want that to happen then you cant restart ur game unless u get another device to play the game on!

pinkster73
03-19-12, 06:34 PM
No!!!! Doing a factory reset WILL NOT START YOUR GAME OVER!!!!! NOOOO!!!!!

Your game is saved on TL's servers, not your phone.

lin77
03-19-12, 06:46 PM
No!!!! Doing a factory reset WILL NOT START YOUR GAME OVER!!!!! NOOOO!!!!!

Your game is saved on TL's servers, not your phone.

Works with the kindle fire......my friend accidentally reset his device and after he reinstalled FS on it he had to start over from scratch! New name, new id, new farm! He was only on level 16 w/ his old game so he didn't care too much!