PDA

View Full Version : gifting

ridgefire
03-18-12, 04:39 PM
Just curious as to why there isn't a select all neighbors button when gifting.

Also is there an easier way to add new neighbors...ie people post please add me and leave there name on my wall. I then have to try and memorize or write down their name and switch to the social screen.

Please help this old guy who got his first smart phone and is a complete dummy.

trace35
03-18-12, 04:48 PM
That is the main way to get Nbr's, and it helps me sharpen up my memory! ( me 2 not being a kid anymore) add me if you like trace35

ridgefire
03-18-12, 05:25 PM
While im on my rant. On the collectibles I think the drop rate is a bit off. I have gotten over 100 rolling pins but I can count on 1 hand how many spatulas I've gotten.

Is there a way to remove a friend request you have sent out. I have 2 names that have been pending for like 5 days now

kooky panda
03-18-12, 05:32 PM
While im on my rant. On the collectibles I think the drop rate is a bit off. I have gotten over 100 rolling pins but I can count on 1 hand how many spatulas I've gotten.

Is there a way to remove a friend request you have sent out. I have 2 names that have been pending for like 5 days now

Currently there is no option to delete pending neighbor requests.

ridgefire
03-18-12, 05:44 PM
Currently there is no option to delete pending neighbor requests.

Darn it, well thanks for letting me know

DAmanding
03-21-12, 05:21 PM

That's intentional. Some collectible items are more rare than others.