PDA

View Full Version : Question About The Leprechaun Hideout Item

TeddyMichael
03-18-12, 02:45 PM
So, as most of us do, I get little notifications to buy a leprechaun hideout which I'm just anxious to fine out what it is. So I did some research and found out that you need the Rainbow Arch to find out. It would be at the "end of the Rainbow" or something like that. Well I bought the Rainbow Arch and nothing has appeared or anything. Does anyone know what or where this leprechaun hideout thing is? Please help. Add Me: TeddyMichael to get in better contact with me. I'm always on.

nmishii
03-18-12, 02:46 PM
Its a limited time offer sent to random players regardless of other content purchased.

TeddyMichael
03-18-12, 02:48 PM
Ah, so if i can't see or find where to buy it, I'm not one of the random players? Even though I get reminded to buy it?

nmishii
03-18-12, 03:00 PM
If you got the popup, it should be available to you.

If you are iOS, its in your floor decorations tab with a border around it. If you're on Android, it looks like any other decoration in your design tab.

For me (Android), its 2 spots after the Rainbow Arch. It just says "Leprechaun" (no Hideout) and sells for 32 gems.

TeddyMichael
03-18-12, 03:30 PM
Ah, okay now i see! Now i have to argue with my conscience to bill gems to my phone bill D:...thanks for the help!! :)

Leire22
03-18-12, 09:12 PM
Great but how this can be only for someone, till now always all pop uos been for all players, i am really angry that i am at level 93 or how high i spent a lot gems since i started almost year ago and u tell me i wont get ability to buy this item, as i have no pop up window even this in tabs? This is ridiculous, in old iphone in new bakery i have it, cant believe that. i am extremly disappointed !!!!!

nmishii
03-18-12, 09:21 PM
Limited time offers have always been to random players, not all players. Players are not chosen based on level, how many gems spent, or device.

catgirl477
03-19-12, 02:33 PM
you dont have to buy the rainbow arch to get it in the game, you have to buy it by its self

sweetstuff525
03-19-12, 02:56 PM
Any wZys the offer expired so no one can get unless they already did

darklightningbolt
04-12-12, 07:50 PM
I cant believe that team lava send limited items to random people. This soo unfair to all the players!!!!!!!!