PDA

View Full Version : Wow REALLY??? 350,000 coins for 12x15 expansion

GummyBear07
11-02-10, 06:50 AM
Ugh I Just found something horrible out, I was saving up to expand to 12x15 costing 250,000 coins, well when I finally got enough coins I was going to expand and it didn't let me!!!!! It came up with oops you have to have 13x14 first which cost 100,000 which means that the expansion actually comes up to 350,000 in the end if you can't just skip a expansion, ugh what a rip I tell you don't you all agree??

2nd Deadly Sin
11-02-10, 08:39 AM
I think it is a bug. My friend found a way about it. You have to come out of the game first, tap-hold the Restaurant Story icon until it starts to shake and then press the "X" and then answer "Yes" to the question.

After he do this no more problem with super priced expansion.

Unregistered
11-02-10, 02:37 PM
Think of it like when you build a building. You can't make a third floor until you've built the second floor.

Unregistered
11-02-10, 10:59 PM
Think of it like when you build a building. You can't make a third floor until you've built the second floor.

Thing is we're not talking about height, but lenght. Technically you could still be able to expand while skipping an expansion.

GummyBear07
11-04-10, 04:36 PM
I was not stating it was a bug, I know it is not a but but just a way of making more coins for expansion, it just sucks because you have to go threw every expansion in order to get the biggest expansion available. And to the person who said to delete the app haha good one on trying to trick people but nah I'm not that dumb thanks anyways

Unregistered
11-04-10, 04:58 PM
Too much coins for just little space. give me a break