PDA

View Full Version : Gems disapearing ! ! ! ! ! ! !

zed44
03-18-12, 05:46 AM
Hi everyone

I play Bakery Story on a Archos Android (4) since a couple of months, with no noticeable issues.

I have collected coins, items, goals, and gems in the past.
I have already bought gem items so i know how it works.

I was saving gems to buy a special item.
My amount of gems yesterday morning when i launched the game was : 15

I collected my food, did my stuff, bought NOTHING, and closed the game to launch night club story and collect the things in this game.

About 10 minutes later, i launched back Bakery Story, just to find my amount of gems gone to ZERO ! ! ! !
I have already witnessed in the past meal disappearing, coins amount changing up and down, but disappearing gems????!!!!!

No need to say i'm not happy about this.
Where are my gems?

I checked my bakery to see any new decoration i might have bought while i was sleeping but there were NONE

I checked the change rate between coins and gems to see if i could have bought coins with gem during my sleep, there were no 15 gems amount (only 10 or 100).

I checked every possible reason for the gems to disappear, and so foar, since i bought NOTHING, i just see NO REASON !

So, i have 15 gems missing for no reason, gems i spent a lot of time and work to get, i DO want my gems back.

Has this ever happened to anyone else???

Please, Team Lava, find me an explanation, and find me a way to get my gems back and make a very upset customer happy to play again.

Thanks in advance

Zed

just1bite
03-18-12, 06:11 AM
Maybe you baked somthing and accidentally taped finish for 5-10

zed44
03-18-12, 06:19 AM
i agree this could have happened by accident... Once.

But 3 times without noticing?????????????

Thank you just1bite, for your feedback, my mistake, i should have mentionned in the first post, i DID NOT TAPPED FINNISH for 5 gems, 3 times...

Any other explanation?
Thanks
Zed

HmongVillager
03-18-12, 07:05 AM
Well there is an option to cook all of the food without having to click them all and also Androids experience these types of problems from what I've been told.

zed44
03-18-12, 08:27 AM
Thank you HmongVillager.

To be clear on this, i clicked nothing unusual....

So if you're implying this is an known Android bug, to whom should i complain and ask for my gems back please?
I don't have this information, and I don't have the feeling Team Lava people come on this forum and solve thing, do they?

Does anyone have any info about where the complains should be sent?
Thanks in advance

Zed

kooky panda
03-18-12, 08:44 AM
To find out what happened to your gems, you will need to email support@teamlava.com
Give them you storm ID, the game and when this happened. They can look into your game and let you know.

http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?20573-Explanation-about-Support

zed44
03-18-12, 09:42 AM
Thank you kooky panda for the information.
I just sent a mail to the support, with a link to this thread, and i'll let this thread know how it goes...
Zed

DaojinWildfire
03-19-12, 11:16 AM
Hi debi1213,

I have checked your two tickets and our agents did not threaten you in any way. They recommended you check the forums for topics containing information for your issue and asked you for more details so they can assist you. Please do not provide false information and defame our staff.

I only see two tickets linked to your account, so if you have sent in more through a different medium, you will need to send me the ticket numbers if you would like for me to investigate and assist you.

trace35
03-19-12, 07:49 PM
Hi zed, I think u have been caught in a gem trap. This has happened to me twice, the second time I think I collected my tips then selected an oven to cook a dish. As the tips were still collecting on lag the recipe selection did not show immediately. I must have clicked on oven more than once which resulted in the selection, and then fast tracked completion of the recipe which cost me 5 gems. Depending on recipe different amounts of gems can be spent this way without your knowledge. Sorry this happened to u but TL will not refund gems if this happens.:(

zed44
03-21-12, 07:25 AM
Hi everyone

Thanks Trace35 for the info but this is not what happened at that time.
I have been in a trap like this before and this is not what happened.

To keep you in touch with what's happened since i posted this thread :
As suggested, i sent a mail to the support, linking to this thread and explaining what happened.

a couple of days later, support answered my ticket, and thay said they had a gem purchase saturday morning for a blue gem costing 15gems.

As i said previously, when i saw the gem amount gone to zero, first thing i did was :
- checking the whole bakery for new item, THERE WERE NONE
- checking the inventory for new item : THERE WERE NONE and THERE WERE NO GEM WORTHING ITEMS IN THE INVENTORY SATURDAY MORNING.

When i received the support response,tuesday, i went back to the bakery and checked again the bakery itself, and the inventory.

Miraculously, in the inventory, there was a blue wase, costing 15 gems, coming out of nowhere.

I am absolutely positive, I DID NOT BUY THAT VASE and THAT VASE WAS NOT IN THE INVENTORY SATURDAY.
I replied the support politely, explaining that and asking for a better explanation, and my gems back.

i just saw another thread in the bakery bugs, about a little girl having gems disapear too.

Come on guys, there is a BUG somewhere that needs to be fixed, and the customers who have been touched by this bug, need to have their gems back.

It's not about money or anything, 15 gems is not a lot, but it's important.
We're honest customers, we play by the rules, and if something goes wrong on your side, you need to fix it.

So please, check what's going wrong, and do what needs to be done.

If things like that keep on happening, and if you continue to handle this this way, blaming the customers, you may experience a lot of customers getting tired of it, and leaving the community.

Hoping for a better explanation, and a better solution...
Zed

zed44
03-21-12, 07:27 AM
thay said they had a gem purchase saturday morning for a blue gem costing 15gems.
Zed

Blue VASE no blue gem, sorry...

ZED

awong3
03-21-12, 12:45 PM
My daughter lost 116 gems and used her own money and never used them for anything else. I got a hold of team lava and they said they were used on retreiving 12 food items to speed them up. That never happened. I am so mad about this and my daughter asks every day mom did I get my gems back yet. They need to correct this NOW!!!

trace35
03-21-12, 06:04 PM
I suspect that is what happened to me the first time when I lost 20 gems, and that AFTER emailing support a quest had been mysteriously skipped! Best of luck zed
Trace

sweetstuff525
03-22-12, 07:18 AM
Hi everyone

I just recieved a reponse from the support, and to be honnest, i'm quite unhappy about it, here it is :

edit- do not post support emails

For me, this reply has 2 possible meanings :

"We know there are bugs and we just don't care"
or

"Yeah, right, whatever you say... we don't care anyway..."

One way or another, i'm not quite happy about how this is handled !

Come on guys, for 15 gems???

That would cost you almost nothing, it would fix a problem caused by your own system, it would make a honest customer happy, and it would show the community that you care....

But No...

I'm so disappointed on this one.

I myself work in customer relationship, and this is really not the way we're asked to treat our customers, especially when the problem is our fault!

I really hope this problem wil finally be handled the right way or i'll have to stop playing Team Lava games, and explain why to all the people i know.

Zed

You could have just summurize their reply you can't paste the actual email here against forum rules

zed44
03-22-12, 07:45 AM
Hi sweetstuff525

Yes i could, as i have done it for the first message they sent me, but copy and paste was quicker and i'm a bit tired of summurizing, and explaing..

I would be ok to edit the message but i can't seem to find the "edit" button...

Zed

diehardpat
03-22-12, 08:26 AM
I lost 24 gems last week emailed support still waiting for response

kooky panda
03-22-12, 08:37 AM
Hi sweetstuff525

Yes i could, as i have done it for the first message they sent me, but copy and paste was quicker and i'm a bit tired of summurizing, and explaing..

I would be ok to edit the message but i can't seem to find the "edit" button...

Zed

posting support emails (http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?15033-Do-not-post-Support-emails-in-the-forum&p=94677&viewfull=1#post94677) is not forum appropriate, your post with the email has been sent over for Moderator review.

kooky panda
03-22-12, 08:44 AM
I lost 24 gems last week emailed support still waiting for response

If it has been over 5 business days since you sent your email, respond back to your ticket email to check on the status.

diehardpat
03-22-12, 02:30 PM
I didn't even get a ticket number yet

kooky panda
03-22-12, 02:32 PM
I didn't even get a ticket number yet

You should of gotten an automatic email back with your ticket number within minutes of sending your email. Look at your sent box and make sure you sent to support@teamlava.com

Also check your spam box to make sure you did not spam them!!

lvu5194
03-22-12, 04:15 PM
I lost my gems too =/ Thought I was the only one.

jdoggthewiz
03-22-12, 04:59 PM
I lost a bunch today too. I sent support an email. I hope they fix this. :(

mayforher
03-23-12, 12:45 AM
went to bed last night with 5 gems. woke up this morning with none!!! need to sort this teamlava, i certainly wont be spending anymore money with you until you do.

zed44
03-24-12, 02:40 AM
Hi everyone
Thanks for your own feedback.

It confirms the idea i had that my case might not be the only one, and that Team Lava should really fix the known bug, and should also compensate for the loss of gems.

Currently, i'm still waiting for a new response from the support service, i'll let you know when (if) i get one, but i won't let that go.
Zed

diehardpat
03-27-12, 08:57 AM
You should of gotten an automatic email back with your ticket number within minutes of sending your email. Look at your sent box and make sure you sent to support@teamlava.com

Also check your spam box to make sure you did not spam them!!

I did not get a response to the last three emails I sent to support@teamlava.com going back to 17th March

kooky panda
03-27-12, 09:10 AM
I did not get a response to the last three emails I sent to support@teamlava.com going back to 17th March

If you have not gotten even an automatic response back have you checked your spam box (or junk mail) in your email to make sure that their response was not blocked?
I have always gotten an automatic response back to every email I have sent them.

diehardpat
03-27-12, 11:20 AM
If you have not gotten even an automatic response back have you checked your spam box (or junk mail) in your email to make sure that their response was not blocked?
I have always gotten an automatic response back to every email I have sent them.
this has not been the case I have indeed not received a response to last three emails

DaojinWildfire
03-27-12, 02:47 PM
Check your spam folder. An agent responded to your 3/17 email on 3/19.

zed44
03-28-12, 12:46 AM
I myself didn't get a response from my 3/22 email...

It was a response to the agent telling me there was nothing he could do and proposing to "forward all of these details to the team"

It's been a week since, i have no answer from anyone, my problem is still not solved and i still have no gems coming back

Zed

valkins
03-29-12, 05:08 PM
this happened to me! i lost 24 gems...emailed support and they said i purchased a 'breeding slot' what the heck is a breeding slot? sounds like something from another TL game, but i only play bakery and im pissed!

zed44
03-30-12, 12:19 AM
Hi Valkins
Thanks for your feedback.

The number of known customers who have experienced the same bug is increasing.
Is there anyone from the Team Lava staff around, who could give us an explanation and a solution about this issue please?

Thanks
Zed

mingboo
03-30-12, 02:44 AM
this happened to me! i lost 24 gems...emailed support and they said i purchased a 'breeding slot' what the heck is a breeding slot? sounds like something from another TL game, but i only play bakery and im pissed!

i think TL mean another oven... what level are you on? Max "free" oven is 18, every addition oven will cost 24 gems to unlock.

diehardpat
03-30-12, 09:35 AM
Check your spam folder. An agent responded to your 3/17 email on 3/19.
I did not receive this email you are referring to i am currently awaiting responses from TL 1 for abusive posts on my wall 2 in relation to loss if 24 gems 3 in relation to expansion purchase of 160 gems

trace35
03-30-12, 12:38 PM
I suggest u all send TL anew email. Although u r fighting a losing battle to recover gems, they ALWAYS return emails. They will probably come up with a " reason" for the lost gems be it valid or not. Check u have the right email address.

DaojinWildfire
03-30-12, 02:25 PM
I did not receive this email you are referring to i am currently awaiting responses from TL 1 for abusive posts on my wall 2 in relation to loss if 24 gems 3 in relation to expansion purchase of 160 gems
I have checked all of your tickets and it shows an agent responding to every one of them, with their response as the last one in the correspondence. You did reply to some of them, so you did receive the emails from us. Since you did not respond to them again, the tickets never came back to us.

diehardpat
03-30-12, 02:35 PM
I have checked all of your tickets and it shows an agent responding to every one of them, with their response as the last one in the correspondence. You did reply to some of them, so you did receive the emails from us. Since you did not respond to them again, the tickets never came back to us.
I certainly did not recieve these emails that you are referring to I got no response and I certainly did not reply to the ones I am talking about. Show me proof by forwarding these mails. Also how can you justify telling me this when I did not give you a ticket number.

diehardpat
03-30-12, 03:17 PM
By the way you might let me know what the responses were to my last three queries seen as you know and I do not know what the responses were.

DaojinWildfire
03-30-12, 03:49 PM
I didn't need the ticket number. I set a background search tagging any tickets containing your Storm8 ID and narrowed it down to your email. Unfortunately, we can't respond to them since they are automatically closed after a certain amount of days if the sender doesn't write back. If you send us another email and forward me the ticket number, I can ask an agent to look into it and provide you with the previous emails.

zed44
03-31-12, 02:55 AM
Hi DaojinWildfire

As you seem to be able to check what happens behind closed doors, could you please take a look at my "file"?
I'm still waiting for an answer from one of your agents

Thanks
Zed

diehardpat
03-31-12, 04:33 AM
I didn't need the ticket number. I set a background search tagging any tickets containing your Storm8 ID and narrowed it down to your email. Unfortunately, we can't respond to them since they are automatically closed after a certain amount of days if the sender doesn't write back. If you send us another email and forward me the ticket number, I can ask an agent to look into it and provide you with the previous emails.
I sent another email regarding the three outstanding issues I have. TL s response will determine if I continue to be a paying customer or not to date I am not happy with the level of customer service that I have received. It appears attack is the best defence, what a way to treat people, that are contributing to the profits of an organisation.

kooky panda
03-31-12, 09:50 AM
Hi DaojinWildfire

As you seem to be able to check what happens behind closed doors, could you please take a look at my "file"?

Thanks
Zed

I have flagged your request to DW, but you can also send him a PM (http://forums.teamlava.com/private.php?do=newpm&u=136) with a link to this thread.

zed44
04-01-12, 02:14 AM
Thank you very much kooky panda

Zed

diehardpat
04-03-12, 03:49 AM
Finally heard back from TL on my missing 24 gems they didn't tell me where they went but did say they were sorry for inconvenience but are unable to refund or return gems on any TL game. Well I quit goodbye.

DaojinWildfire
04-03-12, 01:42 PM
Hi DaojinWildfire

Thanks
Zed
You'll need to send me a PM with the ticket number so I can locate your ticket.

Finally heard back from TL on my missing 24 gems they didn't tell me where they went but did say they were sorry for inconvenience but are unable to refund or return gems on any TL game. Well I quit goodbye.
You should read the response again. If I'm reading the correct email, the agent did tell you where the Gems went.

zed44
04-04-12, 12:14 AM
Hi DaojinWildfire

Thanks for the info
I just sent you a pm with the infos you requested.
Really hoping you can do something about it....
Zed