PDA

View Full Version : Missing heart coffee and choclate cream muffins

dria_91
03-17-12, 10:59 PM
Am i the only one missing these foods?! I thought that team lava didnt get rid of food. I didn't even get to master these two all the way :(

nmishii
03-17-12, 11:09 PM
They were removed with the Valentine's content on March 14. TeamLava has removed seasonal food in the past.

dria_91
03-17-12, 11:35 PM
oh darn! i've only been playing since before christmas so i didn't know they removed seasonal foods...that sucks :(

HmongVillager
03-18-12, 07:01 AM
LOL i only baked them once so i didn't really notice.

lin77
03-18-12, 07:07 PM
I think they should keep those recipes.....heart coffee can be year around not just for valentine's day! So can the muffins! Anything can be served year around....I think its completely retarded that they removed the two appliances that were for valentine's day, like the truffle maker and the other one...cant remember....it made chocolate dipped strawberries! Guess what.....just the other day I ate chocolate dipped strawberries and it wasn't even for Valentine's Day! So u can eat this stuff w/o it being a holiday! I didn't even get to buy those appliances because they removed them! Its so stupid their thinking on this holiday ****! :mad:

SHOULD BE KEPT YEAR AROUND TL!!!!!!!!! :mad:

lin77
03-18-12, 07:17 PM
You can still gift those stupid valentine's day cupcakes but we cant make any of the recipes.....now how extremely dumb is that? Geez TL! Duh!!!!!!!

lin77
03-18-12, 07:46 PM
Just noticed we can still make some valentine recipes....like the cupcakes and cookies....but we cant make the truffles or chocolate dipped strawberries!!!!!!! Ok so let me get this straight....they removed the "valentine's day" items right? Well they kept the actually recipies that say "valentines" on them but removed the ones that didn't say "valentines" on them like the heart coffee, muffins, truffles and chocolate dipped strawberries.......WHAT THE **** IS GOING ON HERE????? Why oh why TL would you do this? What is your reasoning? This is absolutely the dumbest stuff I have witnessed on these games so far! There is no rhyme or reason to this! Totally retarded TL! Seriously! :mad:

queentina3
03-18-12, 07:49 PM
Just noticed we can still make some valentine recipes....like the cupcakes and cookies....but we cant make the truffles or chocolate dipped strawberries!!!!!!! Ok so let me get this straight....they removed the "valentine's day" items right? Well they kept the actually recipies that say "valentines" on them but removed the ones that didn't say "valentines" on them like the heart coffee, muffins, truffles and chocolate dipped strawberries.......WHAT THE **** IS GOING ON HERE????? Why oh why TL would you do this? What is your reasoning? This is absolutely the dumbest stuff I have witnessed on these games so far! There is no rhyme or reason to this! Totally retarded TL! Seriously! :mad:

The valentines cupcakes/cookies were from last year, not this year, so they are old recipes and wouldn't be part of the removal. The content that was pulled was stuff that came out for this valentines day and release. The chocolate dipped strawberries are still able to be made, do you not have them on your chocolate dip maker?

lin77
03-18-12, 07:55 PM
The valentines cupcakes/cookies were from last year, not this year, so they are old recipes and wouldn't be part of the removal. The content that was pulled was stuff that came out for this valentines day and release. The chocolate dipped strawberries are still able to be made, do you not have them on your chocolate dip maker?

I don't have those appliances because u took them away b4 I bought them! So I cant make those recipes.....again...they don't have to be for valentines day! U can have truffles and chocolate dipped strawberries anytime of the year! And why would you keep last year's valentines day recipes and not this year's? It makes no sense at all!!!!!! Think about it! NO SENSE!

queentina3
03-18-12, 08:03 PM
I don't have those appliances because u took them away b4 I bought them! So I cant make those recipes.....again...they don't have to be for valentines day! U can have truffles and chocolate dipped strawberries anytime of the year! And why would you keep last year's valentines day recipes and not this year's? It makes no sense at all!!!!!! Think about it! NO SENSE!

Last year TL didn't have the policy of removing items during a release, as the games were fairly new, but considering that the xmas appliances were removed for purchase, it doesn't surprise me that they did the same with the appliance they released for valentines day. The recipes are still able to be made by those that purchased the appliances before TL removed them, so I'm sorry that you didn't get the chance to purchase them beforehand. Content released around a holiday has a very good chance of people pulled by TL, so in the future you may want to be prepared and purchase the items you'll want early and master any recipes/catalogs/crops before they go away. Many of us missed out on completing things before TL removed them, so you aren't the only one in this position. However, this does seem to be a trend that TL has taken, so just be prepared going forward.

Shenia12
03-19-12, 12:50 AM
I purchase all the new equipment as soon as I can. Only joined in Feb, when I found the Valentines edition. Did not complete the tasks, but did get the equipment. It was nice to know that you can store and add more. This was a great tip. Reading these forums really helps with learning the game.

ramblingroses
03-19-12, 02:47 AM
I am actually devastated that the valentines day suprise box was removed. I didn't have enough money to buy any gems until it was too late. I'd planned out my bakery to include the singers, piano and wedding. I just don't know if any new themes are going to suit my plans, I'm very disapointed in teamlava. It's just not a fun game I'm finding it all very stressful.

ramblingroses
03-19-12, 02:48 AM
Please bring back the valentines day suprise box .., even if it's just for one day .

mrsnatalie
03-30-12, 06:41 AM
I am missing the heart coffee and chocolate cream muffins too but I noticed that a neighbor of mine is still able to make these items! Does anyone know why they are able to but not me?!?!

tzvetkata
03-30-12, 07:34 AM
I am missing the heart coffee and chocolate cream muffins too but I noticed that a neighbor of mine is still able to make these items! Does anyone know why they are able to but not me?!?!

They just haven't sold the ones they made when they were available to cook.