PDA

View Full Version : St Patrick update

jenjimomo
03-17-12, 07:16 PM
Hi,
I have all the items for the update (tiles, wallpaper, trees) but not the Emerald Forest display. Will I get it? My friend is playing the same and had all it at the same time.
In addition my friend had 2 gems discount in the last 4 days and I had none. Why?
Thanks
Jenji

Ic3e
03-17-12, 07:23 PM
The Emerald Forest Display offer os sent out to random players. TL doesn't send it out to all players just some. That bunch of random players includes me and your friend and some other people out there. Sorry you couldn't get it.

sweetstuff525
03-17-12, 08:25 PM
I got it but can't afford it ...don't want to pay 10 dollars for something is not real....that's just me rather spend it on my daughters

ginerp
03-18-12, 07:54 PM
I have another related question - do seasonal wall and floor tiles go away? I have seen boutiques that appear to have wall colors / patterns that are not available to me. Does that mean that the seasonal ones come and go? I ask because I am in love with the St Patty's walls and floor tiles and bought a bunch, and when I buy further expansions I want to be able to buy more so I can keep matching.

kooky panda
03-18-12, 08:10 PM
I have another related question - do seasonal wall and floor tiles go away? I have seen boutiques that appear to have wall colors / patterns that are not available to me. Does that mean that the seasonal ones come and go? I ask because I am in love with the St Patty's walls and floor tiles and bought a bunch, and when I buy further expansions I want to be able to buy more so I can keep matching.

Yes walls and flooring can be considered seasonal and they can be removed. I also love the new walls and flooring. I have been buying the flooring and wallpaper and storing it. Also the same with the counters .
It has cut into me being able to expand with coins, but I can always expand later.

maggieyyli
03-18-12, 10:30 PM
Yes walls and flooring can be considered seasonal and they can be removed. I also love the new walls and flooring. I have been buying the flooring and wallpaper and storing it. Also the same with the counters .
It has cut into me being able to expand with coins, but I can always expand later.

Does it mean the 3-17 weekly update (including all decor and the Emerald Isle catalog) is seasonal and will be removed later?

xoxoBabyGirl
03-20-12, 11:20 AM
Has a date been released for when the St.Patrick's items (catalogs & decor, etc) will be removed?

AnnasCoffee
03-20-12, 11:58 AM
I got it but can't afford it ...don't want to pay 10 dollars for something is not real....that's just me rather spend it on my daughters

I agree !!! Plus I think all these huge decorations are tacky and gaudy. I prefer a simple elegant look to my stores.

quentinsmommy
03-20-12, 04:21 PM

I do the exact same thing. Having the Christmas and Valentine's so close together left me in the hundreds coin-wise from buying them all up lol.