PDA

View Full Version : general instructions for game?

whimsey1021
03-17-12, 06:41 PM
Can anyone direct me to answers on:

how to effectively collect gems (don't want to buy cause I live on pennies)? [been playing this game for 5 days and today was 1st time earned gems (4), but don't know how I accomplished this]

how to move a wall mirror?

what the heck are XPs? Don't understand (searched all over internet but nothing comes up to explain it)

what are goals? how do I even know what my goal is?

Thanks bunches!
-whimsey1021

333sandy
03-17-12, 06:47 PM
Go to discussion section and click on fashion story. In the top 10 somewhere there is a guide to the game that will answer your questions.

queentina3
03-17-12, 07:12 PM
http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?17677-Fashion-Story-Gamer-Guide

It was only a few threads above this one.

whimsey1021
03-21-12, 07:47 PM
I did read that before posting. However, I read it again just now and did find answer for 2 things; but still don't understand how I got the gems. Want to get more by doing same thing. Thanks.

queentina3
03-21-12, 07:50 PM
I did read that before posting. However, I read it again just now and did find answer for 2 things; but still don't understand how I got the gems. Want to get more by doing same thing. Thanks.

When you get to level 2 and level 4 of an item, you'll get a gem. Each catalog has 4 items, so you can get a total of 8 gems for each catalog that you master in full.

bobbyrae
03-21-12, 08:43 PM
Not sure if you have goals in your game? Some goals give you gems as the reward for completing them.

whimsey1021
03-28-12, 08:19 PM
Yes, but what is "master in full"? Please give example. Thanks! :)

whimsey1021
03-28-12, 08:20 PM
Sorry, wanted to quote you to get the question directly to you....

When you get to level 2 and level 4 of an item, you'll get a gem. Each catalog has 4 items, so you can get a total of 8 gems for each catalog that you master in full.

piggiful
03-29-12, 06:29 AM
I guess we shouldn't assume that you reached level 8 already. Hopefully you did:)When you reach level 8, a progress bar will appear in each item in every catalog. This progress bar indicate how experienced you are in ordering that item. As you order and place more of that item, it moves to the right. When it reached the end, you earn a level for that item. When it reaches 4, you have mastered the item. At level 2 and 4 for each and every item, you earn a gem.
There are also gem rewards in completing goals, but those are rare.

To move wall mirrors or any wall item, you must store them first (don't sell them), then place them where you want them.

bobbyrae
03-29-12, 06:31 AM

Mastering in full simply means completing level 4 of an item in a catalogue. As Queentina said, you get a gem for completing level 2 and another one for completing level 4 of each item in the catalogue.

whimsey1021
03-29-12, 07:09 AM
I guess we shouldn't assume that you reached level 8 already. Hopefully you did:)When you reach level 8, a progress bar will appear in each item in every catalog. This progress bar indicate how experienced you are in ordering that item. As you order and place more of that item, it moves to the right. When it reached the end, you earn a level for that item. When it reaches 4, you have mastered the item. At level 2 and 4 for each and every item, you earn a gem.

To move wall mirrors or any wall item, you must store them first (don't sell them), then place them where you want them.

I don't get it. Please write out exact steps if you have a moment. I have a mirror and a clothing rack in storage that I would like to get out. Thanks.!!

whimsey1021
03-29-12, 07:10 AM

Your explanation of mastering items was very clear. Thanks!!

sourlicorice2
03-29-12, 07:42 AM
Step 1: click on design tab.

Step 2: scroll to the item you want to place.

Step 3: tap on the item once

Step 4: Tap on the spot in your shop where you want to place it. Alternately you can drag the item out of storage with your finger and place it.

Hope this helps :-)

kooky panda
03-29-12, 09:57 AM
This guide is also helpful. http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?17677-Fashion-Story-Gamer-Guide&p=134601&viewfull=1#post134601