PDA

View Full Version : Coin bug

HmongVillager
03-17-12, 05:35 PM
I had earned atleast 20,000 coins and i got off for a few minutes and the they were gone I mean i had loads of coins but i just lost 20,000 coins down the poop machine!!

DiabeticFoodie
03-17-12, 05:44 PM
This issue has been going on for a while. They say they're working on it, but God only knows. And it seems to be a problem across all games, not just one, so it seems to me it's an actual coding problem, rather than a bug.

ariesblu
03-17-12, 05:51 PM
They say it's simply a coding issue, but I would definitely keep track if it pursists. You never know what could actually be going on.

farmerettejudy
03-19-12, 12:23 AM
I just noticed that I am having the same problem, on both RS and BS. I don't completely exit the game, switch over to another game, and then go back...it says I earned so many coins...they add the coins, then immediately take them away, as if I hadn't earned any while I was away. I keep a pretty close watch on my coins and gems, and this is a new problem for me. Any suggestions?

DaojinWildfire
03-19-12, 03:13 PM
This is only a cosmetic bug and you're not actually losing any coins. At this time, the game is giving you twice the Welcome Back bonus coins, when you should only be getting it once. The game realizes that it gave you twice as much and corrects itself by removing the second bonus coins.

If you're experiencing something different, please take screenshots of your coin balances before you properly exit the game, any windows you see when you log into the game again, your new coin balance, and your coin balance after you experience coin loss.

veenilla
03-19-12, 03:19 PM
This is only a cosmetic bug and you're not actually losing any coins. At this time, the game is giving you twice the Welcome Back bonus coins, when you should only be getting it once. The game realizes that it gave you twice as much and corrects itself by removing the second bonus coins.

If you're experiencing something different, please take screenshots of your coin balances before you properly exit the game, any windows you see when you log into the game again, your new coin balance, and your coin balance after you experience coin loss.

Mine's not trying to correct the coin balances... I always post on my wall what I have before I exit the game and yesterday, it was 242 or something... When I logged back in, it said I have earned 8k. After I closed that window, I still only have 242...

mskitty5
03-19-12, 04:10 PM
Both RS, Farm Story and BS are doing the same to me. It's not cosmetic, I've been keeping a total before I close and in the morning when I open, my bonus is added, then the game crashes. I reload and the points are lost. I can see the counter roll backwards and then forward and points are lost everytime��. It started happening with the last update for st paddy's day.

mskitty5
03-21-12, 03:59 AM
I lost coins over night��

mrswynn
03-25-12, 04:03 PM
This has been happening to me since I started playing in November. Its not cosmetic. It's infuriating. I have pictures of the last 20K i lost.

mrswynn
03-25-12, 04:05 PM
So you can see above, I started with 2.94, earned over 20K while I was away. and then ended up with 2.96 below

greygull
03-25-12, 04:15 PM
This has been happening to me since I started playing in November. Its not cosmetic. It's infuriating. I have pictures of the last 20K i lost.

Which device are you playing on?

mrswynn
03-25-12, 04:40 PM
iphone. It happens on BS and Valentines. The only way I can prevent it from happening is if I visit another bakery before a diner sits down. THis works most of the time, but occasionally not. And usually I can't get to another bakery in time because of all the pop ups.

greygull
03-25-12, 04:43 PM
Try deleting the regular version, and only playing on the Valentines one. If it's still happening, can you please post screenshots of it?

mrswynn
03-25-12, 04:45 PM
Sure. Will post the next time it happens.

DaojinWildfire
03-26-12, 03:57 PM
In order to be able to use the information you provide, please make sure you're on the Valentine version and provide the following 3 screenshots:

- Coin balance before you exit the game
- Welcome Back message with coin balance in background
- Reduced coin balance after you close the Welcome Back message

caesarslaw
03-27-12, 07:20 AM
AAAAAANNNND it's back. I thought yesterday it was odd I earned so little when I opened the bakery from overnight. Nope, today I saw the balance at 5 mil and 38k and after the stupid ad popped up and welcome screen, I was back to 5 mil and 4 k. Please fix!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I will take a screen shot when I can. I do think this is purposeful, it's gotta be - my next expansion is 5 mil but I wanted to earn some extra coins, guess I can't now.

rayen23
03-27-12, 08:15 AM

If you're experiencing something different, please take screenshots of your coin balances before you properly exit the game, any windows you see when you log into the game again, your new coin balance, and your coin balance after you experience coin loss.i agree that this is my bug but i had to move from gulf to India for vaccation,and due to time changes i lost about 10,000 but the game gave it back

veenilla
03-27-12, 09:19 AM
How come when I take a screenshot, I can't see the top left of the screen (where the coins and lvl and stuff are)?

kooky panda
03-27-12, 09:30 AM
How come when I take a screenshot, I can't see the top left of the screen (where the coins and lvl and stuff are)?

You cannot use the camera in the game to take this type of picture. You will need to take a screenshot not a in game picture.
What device to you play on? If IOS, hold down on/off button then hit home button to take a screenshot.

veenilla
03-27-12, 01:01 PM
Oh I see. Thank you

caesarslaw
03-28-12, 07:06 AM
okay so if i take screen shots what then? is TL reimbursing me the coins or is this just another errand from TL to make me feel like something is happening when in fact it is not?

Lost coins again, made about 7 k in two days

kooky panda
03-28-12, 07:27 AM
okay so if i take screen shots what then? is TL reimbursing me the coins or is this just another errand from TL to make me feel like something is happening when in fact it is not?

Lost coins again, made about 7 k in two days
Taking screenshots is totally an option on your part. TL is not seeing what members are claiming, that is why they are asking for the screenshots so they can investigate this issue. I have already submitted two sets of screenshots from two very helpful members and these have been sent over to the Team.

One for Fashion story and one for Restaurant Story.

Jeremysgirl1995
03-28-12, 09:01 AM
I have been reading the posts and I heard the advice to upgrade to v-day version. So I though I wasn't' having any coins taken in the mornings, I did upgrade three days ago. Since that time, I have had every coin taken from my account in the mornings. I am only earning during the day when I collect regularly. The first two days it was 55,000 and change each day. Then yesterday my kids showed me how to take screen shots and I kept a record of it for today. This morning it was 50,000 and change. This happened to my husband about 6 months ago and TL put 100 gems in his account for his trouble. I would just like the coins back. Today the pattern of losing them was different, the announcement of how much I had earned while I was away never reflected in my account balance at all and the screen shots show this. Here they are. Please return my 155,000 coins to me TL.

The pics uploaded with the first two switched, they loaded according to file size. Sorry.

Jeremysgirl1995
03-28-12, 09:02 AM
Actually they loaded in reverse order, I see now. Very confusing. Sorry.

greygull
03-28-12, 09:21 AM
Actually they loaded in reverse order, I see now. Very confusing. Sorry.

Thanks for the pics, they're been sent over to the CMs :)

Jeremysgirl1995
03-28-12, 10:29 AM
I just lost another 5,200 something. I feel like I'm going nowhere.

Ypes
03-28-12, 11:14 AM
do you have bakery story (normal) and valentine installed at the same time? if so delete the normal one and it would work fine if you only got the normal one download valentine's one

Jeremysgirl1995
03-28-12, 12:38 PM
I only have v-day version

lizardlickfan
03-28-12, 02:15 PM
Here is a before shot
http://i1066.photobucket.com/albums/u409/sweets3644/295cab99.jpg

Here is a welcome screen shot
http://i1066.photobucket.com/albums/u409/sweets3644/ce1ff3a1.jpg

Here is an after shot
http://i1066.photobucket.com/albums/u409/sweets3644/7ce01386.jpg

I am on Valentine's version 1.4.3

kooky panda
03-28-12, 02:49 PM
Guys thanks for the screenshots, looks like the problem might of been found. DW is looking for one more screenshot . The one after you force close game and come back in.

.- Coins before exit
- Coins in background during Welcome Back screen
- Coins after closing Welcome Back screen
- Coins after logging out and in

Jeremysgirl1995
03-28-12, 06:02 PM
Could you clarify that for me? The coins cant be seen on an iPhone when the welcome screen is up. Also is logging out just leaving the game or completely shutting it down as in double tapping the home button and highlighting the story and pressing x? If you could help me understand that would be great. I figured that I don't really have enough coins to keep operating this number of stoves as I am not getting paid now often through the day as well. It's been about 50/50 today.

kooky panda
03-28-12, 06:35 PM
Could you clarify that for me? The coins cant be seen on an iPhone when the welcome screen is up. Also is logging out just leaving the game or completely shutting it down as in double tapping the home button and highlighting the story and pressing x? If you could help me understand that would be great. I figured that I don't really have enough coins to keep operating this number of stoves as I am not getting paid now often through the day as well. It's been about 50/50 today.

If you cannot get the coin total behind the welcome screen then take the welcome screen alone, then a picture of coin total after you exit out of welcome screen.

On idevice to force close your game:

To force close you games, means you are closing out the game from running in the background.
On iphone, ipad, etc. ( you are not deleting the game and redownloading it)

Click you home button twice, your icons will show up at the bottom

http://t3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQQx33DWgZVWPenwP1h0tp***PKRBxsz yWFKkDmOxwXrqLhb7dADwnKnLPxThen you hit the red minus sign for the apps you want to close out. you can scroll to find more.
You are not deleting the apps just closing them out.
When you have app run in the background, it takes memory and slows up the games.

03-28-12, 08:07 PM
very frustrating, loosing all your hard earned money..... just started playing this game 2 days ago and was really enjoying it!!!! Now second guessing if I should delete the game all together, as this seems to be an ongoing issue. I have emailed their help team, but their response was " we are receiving a higher than normal email count and will get to you when we can". Sounds like a big problem!

trace35
03-28-12, 10:47 PM
AAAAAANNNND it's back. I thought yesterday it was odd I earned so little when I opened the bakery from overnight. Nope, today I saw the balance at 5 mil and 38k and after the stupid ad popped up and welcome screen, I was back to 5 mil and 4 k. Please fix!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I will take a screen shot when I can. I do think this is purposeful, it's gotta be - my next expansion is 5 mil but I wanted to earn some extra coins, guess I can't now.

Yang would it be purposeful? What do TL have to gain? It is definitely a problem though and not cosmetic from all the threads I have read all over forum.

trace35
03-28-12, 10:47 PM
Sorry not yang, why!

kooky panda
03-29-12, 09:20 AM
Okay guys I finally got my screenshots for Bakery and Fashion. Fashion (http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?25094-My-Money-is-saying-quot-Bye-Bye-quot-before-I-even-get-it-added-to-my-previous-balance!&p=269043&viewfull=1#post269043) I did NOT get my overnight coins, but bakery I did.

Here is my coin total before I went to bed
http://i1019.photobucket.com/albums/af320/rakinsey99/3d0e3345.jpg
My daily coins
http://i1019.photobucket.com/albums/af320/rakinsey99/31164cff.jpg

My welcome back screen

http://i1019.photobucket.com/albums/af320/rakinsey99/e8ed8cd1.jpg

total coins after x out of welcome back screen

http://i1019.photobucket.com/albums/af320/rakinsey99/4ad94d54.jpg

I then forced closed my game and came back in and here is my total coin

http://i1019.photobucket.com/albums/af320/rakinsey99/68181487.jpg

lizardlickfan
03-29-12, 01:47 PM
Here is before pic
http://i1066.photobucket.com/albums/u409/sweets3644/826a55cf.jpg
Here is welcome screen pic showing coins added into total
http://i1066.photobucket.com/albums/u409/sweets3644/d23360a6.jpg
Here is after I hit ok on welcome screen and coins dropped
http://i1066.photobucket.com/albums/u409/sweets3644/af875e22.jpg
Here is pic after I exit game and enter again
http://i1066.photobucket.com/albums/u409/sweets3644/429b998f.jpg
I hope these help

lizardlickfan
03-30-12, 08:19 PM
Hey everyone!! I got a happy update!! I am finally getting my coins!! I will post more pics if I get stung again.

mrswynn
04-04-12, 05:55 PM
I deleted bakery story and reinstalled valentines and this problem stopped happening. Then today I got the message that valentines would not be supported so I deleted it, reinstalled bakery and the coin bug stikes again! Here are the pics. You can see the coins, then my total with them, and then a few seconds later the reduced total after the coins rolled back. What will happen when there is no more valentines? I can't play bakery story and not earn coins. HELP!!!

greygull
04-04-12, 06:10 PM
I deleted bakery story and reinstalled valentines and this problem stopped happening. Then today I got the message that valentines would not be supported so I deleted it, reinstalled bakery and the coin bug stikes again! Here are the pics. You can see the coins, then my total with them, and then a few seconds later the reduced total after the coins rolled back. What will happen when there is no more valentines? I can't play bakery story and not earn coins. HELP!!!

Go back to the Valentines version until the regular version has been updated through the app store. Let us know if still happens.

resiperle
04-05-12, 03:09 AM
:(:(:( I'm sorry I don't have any screenshots, but I've had the same problems for days. :(:(:(

I am stuck at an amount of about 1,800.000 for days, and since I read about the coin issue in the forum, I observed it today: I got the message that I had earned 79.000 overnight. At first I had 1,820.000 coins, and suddenly it was 1,815.000??!!! :confused::mad::mad::mad:

I'm trying to earn 10,000.000 for my next expansion, but this will never happen if this problem continues. :(

I have played the Valentine's version until yesterday, when the popup came and I went back to the regular version. But the problem must have been the same in the regular version, because I haven't earned anything for days. :(:(:(
I am a level 95 player and very disappointed.

mrswynn
04-05-12, 04:56 PM
It happened again today while on valentines. Bakery is not installed. the coins reappeared after i closed out and logged back in, but I won't be able to do that every time. HELP!

gunillascake
04-05-12, 10:06 PM
Did a reinstall today, that didnot help... So please teamlava FIX THIS BUG!

bethanychoy
04-06-12, 03:08 AM
I also loss my coin over night on normal version. As valentine version no longer be support so I install the normal version then I loss my coin! When the problem can be solve?

kooky panda
04-06-12, 05:36 AM
I also loss my coin over night on normal version. As valentine version no longer be support so I install the normal version then I loss my coin! When the problem can be solve?
http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?26727-Keep-Playing-Bakery-Valentine-for-Now

and2060
10-13-14, 06:48 PM
Does storm 8 no longer sell s**** points for favor points on i monsters because if not I might as well just spend em all right??

ElaineCarrel
10-13-14, 07:54 PM
Does storm 8 no longer sell s**** points for favor points on i monsters because if not I might as well just spend em all right??
U might try posting this in the correct forum. This forum is for Bakery Story.
Sorry

and2060
10-15-14, 05:22 AM
Oops sorry