PDA

View Full Version : Love my new castle!

OnlyPauline
03-17-12, 03:44 PM
Hi TL, I just wanted to say a BIG THANK YOU for my new castle!

I was saving for the blue castle $10m, asking my neighbours for dog bowls, planting blackberries like they were going out of fashion... When along comes the gorgeous Lucky Castle!!

It's HEAPS nicer than the blue one!!!! Thanks TL!!!

Pauline
Gnome🌴Island🌴

kooky panda
03-17-12, 03:47 PM
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ditto^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

AuntyRose32
03-17-12, 04:19 PM
I love it HEAPS too, thanks.:)

pinkster73
03-17-12, 04:20 PM
Ditto me too!!!!!

Rachael98
03-17-12, 04:21 PM
It looks lovely.

I think it's great. My farm's wayyy too small and under-developed to get one for now, but I still think TL have done an amazing job on it:).

eagle2112
03-17-12, 04:43 PM
Agree....I just started playing Farm Story last week and I got me one of these cool castles.

pultz00
03-18-12, 05:14 PM
I love it too..but I really wish it was a bit bigger. The shamrock fountain is the same size if not bigger then the lucky castle.

pinkster73
03-18-12, 05:36 PM
I love it too..but I really wish it was a bit bigger. The shamrock fountain is the same size if not bigger then the lucky castle.

Actually I like the size of the castle. I wouldn't want it bigger because I have so many decorations I struggle for room to actually grow stuff. I'd like for the fountain to be smaller.

sweetsucess
03-18-12, 08:36 PM
Every week I get the special gem limited offer. Every Week! This is the first item that I REALLY want and I have the gems to buy it and So far I have not gotten the offer. ��������

pinkster73
03-18-12, 08:59 PM
Every week I get the special gem limited offer. Every Week! This is the first item that I REALLY want and I have the gems to buy it and So far I have not gotten the offer. ��������

I've missed out on a few I really wanted. Like the red bridge.

OnlyPauline
03-19-12, 03:48 AM
��

I agree with Pinkster that the castle is fine this size but I'd like the shamrock fountain to be smaller! It should sit proportionally with the castle... They are in the same theme after all.