PDA

View Full Version : What's with the sever battery drain when playing this game

NotAnotherGame
06-12-10, 02:33 PM
My battery goes down super fast when playing this game. Are there any tips to reduce this other than just planting day or longer crops?

Hawk 8
06-12-10, 03:09 PM
My battery also drains much faster when playing this game

Unregistered
06-12-10, 08:58 PM
I've noticed this as well. I don't like it and it makes me rather suspicious, but I don't know what I'm suspicious of??? Any explanations?

Unregistered
06-13-10, 02:52 PM
I think it's to do with the wifi/3g as everytime you change your farm it uploads the data to their servers.

Darkknight426
06-13-10, 03:56 PM
Downloaded the new app for this and **** my battery took a beating...at first i though my phone dint get properly charged but i tried it couple of time...playing this game vs playing pets or ww. Farm story eats power like crazy

Talyon
06-14-10, 06:44 AM
yeah same thing here this will be fixed with future updates im sure. is that u DarkKnight? long live AU

DarkKnight426
06-14-10, 10:00 AM
yeah same thing here this will be fixed with future updates im sure. is that u DarkKnight? long live AU

It is indeed me. I'm the only DarkKnight I know on here so far. If there are others let me know cause I need to hunt them down n erradicate any existence of them lol. If my AU you mean a clan. Then I am not in that clan. But if ur saying that in general then AU indeed.

Also. I think that when ur planting and stuff ur constantly comunicating. Alllll the time. Maybe that's something that effects it alot