PDA

View Full Version : Suggestions on Finding People

scarletlocs
03-17-12, 06:50 AM
I did it again. I have been deleting neighbors and forgot to close the DONE button. I thought I was tipping and lost a few good neughbirs. I think TL should invent something so we can search for the cafe names of individuals we have deleted by accident.

house0fjoy
03-19-12, 07:32 PM
Ditto, had the same experience. Would be nice to have a 'confirm' delete button.

lin77
03-20-12, 07:18 AM
I agree....we should be able to find people by their Bakery/restaurant name and not by storm id!

piggiful
03-20-12, 07:42 AM
I agree....we should be able to find people by their Bakery/restaurant name and not by storm id!
Bakery name isn't unique, there are hundreds of Jenny out there;)

lin77
03-20-12, 07:54 AM
Bakery name isn't unique, there are hundreds of Jenny out there;)

True....lol!

pinkster73
03-20-12, 07:59 AM
I have 3 neighbors who's farms are named Gigi.

scarletlocs
03-20-12, 01:11 PM
I have a lot of neighbors with the name S W... But how I know the good one is the avatar... ��

pinkster73
03-20-12, 01:48 PM
I have a lot of neighbors with the name S W... But how I know the good one is the avatar... ��

In farm there's 2 avatars. Male or female. Funny, all 3 of my Gigis are female :)

viviansmo
03-20-12, 01:59 PM
I have three farms named Vivian as neighbors, too. All with the female avatar. One stopped playing, and I'd kind of like to delete her, but I'm afraid I'll delete the wrong one. :p

piggiful
03-20-12, 02:07 PM
I have three farms named Vivian as neighbors, too. All with the female avatar. One stopped playing, and I'd kind of like to delete her, but I'm afraid I'll delete the wrong one. :p

She might be the one with 0 star, empty serving tables and spoiled food?

viviansmo
03-20-12, 02:12 PM
She might be the one with 0 star, empty serving tables and spoiled food?

Lol... No, she's stuck at 4 star like my other two, and I can't tell her farm is the one with withered crops from the delete list. She's 4 star because that's where she was when she stopped playing and obviously hasn't logged in since.

nmishii
03-20-12, 02:20 PM
Lol... No, she's stuck at 4 star like my other two, and I can't tell her farm is the one with withered crops from the delete list. She's 4 star because that's where she was when she stopped playing and obviously hasn't logged in since.

You can visit one, and if its the right one, her farm name will go to the bottom of the list and you know which one to delete.

If the wrong one, try another vivian. If not the right one, then the one you want to delete will be at the top of the list. If the right one, try again tomorrow.

viviansmo
03-20-12, 02:23 PM
True, thanks nmishii. I never thought of deleting while visiting, only after when they are all grouped together again. Doh!

HmongVillager
03-20-12, 03:38 PM
I have over 20 sugar shacks.... only one of them are my true friends and im not gonna memorize her level so i have to go through every single one!!

piggiful
03-20-12, 03:42 PM

When in doubt, delete them all:-D

greygull
03-20-12, 08:05 PM

Also you can check them all by what level they are. As long as they are all different, make a note of her level while visiting her, then look at your list. You should then be able to delete the correct one :)