PDA

View Full Version : Please more expansion

madchicken
03-16-12, 10:01 PM
I need more space in my zoo. It doesn't fit all my animal & attractions. I
Please please please expand

hennie2212
03-23-12, 01:00 PM
I also need ? lot of ExpansionI, there are new animalls but i can not expand my zoo, so i can not Buy THE animalls

tigerdog23
03-23-12, 06:25 PM
What is the deal with the expansion button disappearing on my game? I would like to get more animals but I can not expand! What is going on?

kooky panda
03-23-12, 06:46 PM
Once you have gotten the last expansion offered, you will not see anymore expansion buttons.

tigerdog23
03-23-12, 06:59 PM
I don't understand why you would have an expansion limit....why keep playing if you can't buy more animals etc.....I can't finish the goals because I have no more room in the zoo! Doesn't make sense to me!

papatya0
03-25-12, 02:04 AM
Once you have gotten the last expansion offered, you will not see anymore expansion buttons.
What kind of answer is this? I am on 5 games here, but in zoo story2 it seems to be stuck at level 40, compared to the other games with level 96!
How can I buy all the offers of animals you send everyday without any expansion? As well I haven't seen anybody with more than level 40, although points coming in it's not growing anymore....
Everybody is right here with his complaints, first u should check out the problem before giving a general answer!

DaojinWildfire
03-26-12, 04:53 PM
What kind of answer is this? I am on 5 games here, but in zoo story2 it seems to be stuck at level 40, compared to the other games with level 96!
How can I buy all the offers of animals you send everyday without any expansion? As well I haven't seen anybody with more than level 40, although points coming in it's not growing anymore....
Everybody is right here with his complaints, first u should check out the problem before giving a general answer!
Please do not attack our forum moderators. They are only trying to help and answer your questions.

The current level cap in Zoo Story 2 is set at 40. You cannot level any higher at this time. If you don't have to ability to continue expanding, then you have already reached the largest expansion that is available at this time. Zoo Story 2 is still a young game and will continue to receive updates over time. Thank you for patiently waiting while we continue to add new content to the game.

tigerdog23
03-28-12, 08:18 PM
thanks for the explanation...I guess that I will patiently wait! I do like the game!

raeqah
05-17-12, 05:45 PM
I am at level 40 too it's so frustrating that you cannot expand....please correct it...I love the game the best. :(

Branston73
05-17-12, 06:05 PM
More expansions Please!

mattyboo1
05-17-12, 06:06 PM
More expansions please

HiloZoo
05-18-12, 07:07 PM
I have just reached level 40 and the last of my expansions. While I do appreciate the new items, why get them if there is no space to put them? PLEASE, please start working in bringing up the levels and adding expansions! There are players leaving because the zoo can't get bigger. I LOVE the game and would love to keep going with it. Thanks!!

papatya0
05-19-12, 01:26 PM
2 months later and still no expansion, but instead more animals in the market to buy for horrible amounts of gems!And as usual more spam to get other games instead of finishing one game! And the request of leaving nice comments for the games to keep them free.....
I think it's a strange way to keep customers playing, your result is that more and more players are leaving....

LynnGrinsted
05-24-12, 04:58 AM
We have new levels today, but no option for expansions. I am confused??

LynnGrinsted
05-24-12, 04:58 AM
I am on level 50 now, but can't see the point of increasing levels but no expansions?

ButterPanda
05-25-12, 04:41 PM
The levels have increased. Hopefully the expansions will also go up. For now I will pass this suggestion on to our developers.

joliezoo
06-01-12, 11:58 AM
The levels have increased. Hopefully the expansions will also go up. For now I will pass this suggestion on to our developers.

I agree with the other posts here. It's counter-intuitive to offer more levels and more animals when there's no space to put them. I realize that this probably requires a bit of investment on the part of the owners of this game, but why alienate your users (who pay money to buy gems like I do)? I'm about ready to stop playing. I know others who already have. I highly recommend focusing development efforts for this game on land expansion. I refuse to download and play another Team Lava game because I imagine the same situation will arise with your other games. It's very frustrating. Thanks very much!

PeachesSheridan2
06-09-12, 02:28 PM
Please please please work on more expansions, like many people I have no more space to add new animals and I don't want to put them in storage :(

Thanks

ButterPanda
06-09-12, 05:31 PM
Passing these suggestions on again.

zoeprudence
06-29-12, 11:04 AM
I'm in the same place - maxed out expansions a few months ago and have had to resort to keeping animals in storage, rotating them occasionally to keep things fresh.