PDA

View Full Version : Losing money, happiness FS is unplayable for me

Bworms1980
03-16-12, 09:23 PM
I have been playing FS on my mothers ipad2 for months. I just bought my own Android tablet and FS is almost completely unplayable on it. I started FS new on the tablet. Setup the game and left. Hours later I have about 30 coins only. The racks, tables are full of product so I left the game again. Hours after that I logged in to see I still have about 30 coins only. My products were also still there. Each rack, table only had about 200 items and yet in 24 hours the racks still as not sold out and I still had no money. New items were done and I needed to move them to a new new rack or table but they were all full and I was not making ANY money to buy new ones. In desperation I used 10 gems to buy 10,000 coins. Before I could spend the coins I proceeded to watch as the game took my money. The total dropped from 10,000 coins to 8,000, 5,000, etc. After that I payed attention to my total and every time I opened the game I saw my total going down.

It's been a few days but racks with only 200-500 items are still not sold out and I still have no money. There is no point in ordering new outfits, especially due to the fact that I can't afford to order them. When I first started FS Android edition I thought there was no mastery because the progress bars were not there. Since then I have seen the bars but they come and go. I love FS but I'm about to give up on it. What's the point? Items are selling and when they do, the game eats my money. I can't master anything because the bars disappear. Yet I still have more bugs.

I got my happiness up to 100, then I left the game. Came back later in the day and my happiness is down to 30. Got it back up to 100, came back and it's back down to 30. It is difficult to get it up to 100 quickly because even when it goes up to 50, the game will only allow 3 customers in the store at one time. By the I get it up to 100, the game is gracious enough to now allow only 5 people in the store. As I look around the bugs forum I see that this is an ongoing problem so I have little hope of being able to enjoy this game again as long as I own an Android tablet.

Bworms1980
03-16-12, 09:25 PM
My game version is: 1.3.7.03

Bworms1980
03-19-12, 03:47 AM
Another bug is now in my boutique. The shoppers go into the changing room or in front of a mirror and when they are done, broken purple hearts appear above their heads and they immediately leave. This is happening every time, so no one is buying anything. However, nothing is happening to the happiness meter. It stays at 100% now, even as everyone is leaving unhappy. I'm trying hard to stick with this game but its becoming a headache.

kooky panda
03-19-12, 05:13 AM
What android tablet do you play on? Its current version?

sweetstuff525
03-19-12, 05:20 AM
Another bug is now in my boutique. The shoppers go into the changing room or in front of a mirror and when they are done, broken purple hearts appear above their heads and they immediately leave. This is happening every time, so no one is buying anything. However, nothing is happening to the happiness meter. It stays at 100% now, even as everyone is leaving unhappy. I'm trying hard to stick with this game but its becoming a headache.

I just added you and I see them leaving all happy maybe restart your device maybe it's only on ur Part

Bworms1980
03-19-12, 12:57 PM
I'm using the Archos 80 G9 and all firmware is up to date

Bworms1980
03-19-12, 01:03 PM
I just added you and I see them leaving all happy maybe restart your device maybe it's only on ur Part

Hi,

I've rebooted it and still showing unhappy shoppers leaving in droves. I also close FS completely, when I leave the game. Hope it plays better soon. Pet shop and FS were my favorites on the iPad, along with Treasure Story, but I see that one is not yet on Android.

kooky panda
03-19-12, 01:42 PM
If you still have issues, try deleting the game and redownload it from the app store.

DaojinWildfire
03-19-12, 01:57 PM
Please send us an email so we can assist you, since I do not have the ability to look up your Android info through this thread. Thanks.