PDA

View Full Version : goals list disappear!!!

lemon_heart
03-16-12, 07:50 PM
I cant find my goals list usually on the left of the window. And I cant complete those goals.
How can find them?

kooky panda
03-16-12, 07:53 PM
I cant find my goals list usually on the left of the window. And I cant complete those goals.
How can find them?

the valentine goals have been removed along with the other valentine content.

lemon_heart
03-16-12, 07:56 PM
so there are no goals now? cause i cant find any goals left

kooky panda
03-16-12, 07:59 PM
The valentine were the last ones. Pet Shop just got St, Patty Goals, so may bakery will get new goals too, no word yet.

sweetstuff525
03-16-12, 08:10 PM
The valentine were the last ones. Pet Shop just got St, Patty Goals, so may bakery will get new goals too, no word yet.

Maybe tl will surprise us with at least one goal on every story game ..... They surprised me in pet shop and zoo story2

kooky panda
03-16-12, 08:11 PM
Maybe tl will surprise us with at least one goal on every story game ..... They surprised me in pet shop and zoo story2
I saw that one in Pet, I stuck it and started some photos.

lildvl91
03-17-12, 08:28 AM
seems that not all of my goals in bakery were valentines related so why take them all if they had nothing to do with the holiday?

queentina3
03-17-12, 09:12 AM
seems that not all of my goals in bakery were valentines related so why take them all if they had nothing to do with the holiday?

They call them valentines goals even if they don't have anything to do with the actual holiday.

lildvl91
03-17-12, 10:27 AM
sorry did know that they would loop all the goals to include them with a holiday one..seems silly but oh well.lol i wish i had gotten the pop up saying the goals wear going away. i do hope they come out with more goals soon

juicyloverAZ
03-17-12, 08:38 PM
I was almost to my goal of getting the chocolate pineapples then BOOM all goals gone..... and it's still "locked by goal" Grrrrrr
So do you just stack up money and keep cooking random stuff til new goals come out???/

queentina3
03-17-12, 09:59 PM
I was almost to my goal of getting the chocolate pineapples then BOOM all goals gone..... and it's still "locked by goal" Grrrrrr
So do you just stack up money and keep cooking random stuff til new goals come out???/

I was just taking my Hot Chocolate off when I lost the Cranberry Cider Recipe goal for xmas/new years, so believe me I feel that pain. Now, we try to master the new stuff that TL released in case they yank it. That is what I'm doing in all my games. I lost out on the Rhubarb and Pink Candle getting completed in Farm, the Go Red and slippers in Be Mine from Fashion, so I'm not taking any chances with this new stuff.

BrittneyBay
03-24-12, 08:00 PM
I figured they would at least give us a warning that the goals would be taken away on a particular date even if they weren't completed. I had spent so much time and money into completing them, and I had no clue they would take them away right before I would finish 2 or 3 at the same time within the matter of hours. Ugh it really turned me away from the game and now I'm just sick of playing.