PDA

View Full Version : Lost $2 Million. Will TL be able to return?

daisoo
03-16-12, 05:24 PM
....Just a few minutes ago, I opened my store and it said I earned 4 million, and of course the game says that the internet is not connected, and when it finally comes to, I only got 500k back.

I'm not angry, I'm just tired. I'm so sick of these bugs.
I most have used all my anger up for the gem trap I fell into. :P

Anyways, is it possible to get the money back?
(I have a fishy feeling I won't, boo.) But it's worth of a shot to ask.

Thanks in advance.

nmishii
03-16-12, 05:26 PM
No, TL does not refund coins or gems. Many have lost coins, gems, and decorations due to out of syncs and no internet connection and I yet to see someone post that they got a refund.

daisoo
03-16-12, 05:28 PM
No, TL does not refund coins or gems. Many have lost coins, gems, and decorations due to out of syncs and no internet connection and I yet to see someone post that they got a refund.

Okay, Thank-you^^

Update: Some of the items are missing, but the ones that aren't they are the same number of units (that I stocked.) o_O

sweetstuff525
03-16-12, 05:32 PM
....Just a few minutes ago, I opened my store and it said I earned 4 million, and of course the game says that the internet is not connected, and when it finally comes to, I only got 500k back.

I'm not angry, I'm just tired. I'm so sick of these bugs.
I most have used all my anger up for the gem trap I fell into. :P

Anyways, is it possible to get the money back?
(I have a fishy feeling I won't, boo.) But it's worth of a shot to ask.

Thanks in advance.

How many days did you not enter the game I want to earn 4 million

daisoo
03-16-12, 05:35 PM
How many days did you not enter the game I want to earn 4 million

What do you mean how many days I enter the game? :)

Well, I did not block the doors, but I did BLOCK the cashiers so..... ._.? >x< (that could be the source as well.)
But I did 'log on' to the game to collect daily bonus and the likes I received.

sweetstuff525
03-16-12, 05:43 PM
Then it did a quick sell I guess since you blocked cashier ....I thought you didn't go in the game for like a week and then when you entered you got 4 million.... But since you say you collected daily bonus ....it was a quick sell

jojopeanut
03-16-12, 10:35 PM
Quick sale or not it was earned by sales. You should have the coins.