PDA

View Full Version : Please make limited edition/special appliances "easy"

dreamytreats
03-16-12, 04:42 PM
I'm sorry if a similar thread has been made... TL, could you please make all limited edition/special appliances easy from this point onward?

Easy ovens are $10,000... We're paying that much and more for limited appliances that aren't easy. When you're used to easy ovens, it's such a pain to use these new machines.

Thanks for reading! I hope you consider my suggestion!

DAmanding
03-16-12, 08:07 PM
I'd like to second that motion.

nmishii
03-16-12, 08:11 PM
I'd like for them to be easy appliances also.

aiyayu
03-16-12, 08:13 PM
That would be fair'ish trade off. One recipe for one click convenience of an easy appliance

cakeandpie
03-17-12, 07:40 AM
I agree! Please make these appliances easy. I don't like all the tapping. For that matter please give us easy drink mixers.

dreamytreats
03-17-12, 11:49 AM
Easy drink mixers would be great too! :)

izzabellaT
03-18-12, 06:20 AM
I agree! There are some appliances that cost $30,000 on BS and RS that are not "easy" or took 40 parts to make. All buildable appliances should be "easy" in exchange for the effort we put into building them. I know for me, it can be a challenge (that i don't mind) to balance the limited request/gifts between buildable appliances, buildable decorative items & whatever i may need to complete a goal (such as measuring cups). Also, when some of the goals require 30 or 50 of an item to be cooked, I try to cook as many as i can at the same time, while still trying to construct a few of whatever new constructable appliances there are...I don't mind this part, as I view it as a challenge of the game. However, having to double or triple click before & after 15 to 20 recipes at one time is a pain.

I'm excited that the new appliances contain at least 3 new recipes that I can start to master. I want to build many so i can master the recipes more efficiently but I'm conflicted because I keep investing time, money, appliance slots, gift request etc. �� into appliances that are "hard" (when I should be making red velvet cakes continually to help support my expansion��). I can't see why it has to be "hard" and can only imagine how this could be affecting my tablet device's touch sensors..I've had to replace many cell phones for malfunctioning sensors (none of which I played my TL games on).

I understand that it's my choice if or how I play these games, however, I'm also asking that TL make constructable appliances easy in exchange for the investment we've put into building them.