PDA

View Full Version : Expansions now 40 gems

diehardpat
03-16-12, 01:55 PM
I just discovered that expansions are now 40 gems I am absolutely furious I paid 160 gems a couple of weeks ago for my last expansion. I want to know Tls response to this I am a regular gem purchaser but I don't like to be made a fool of paying 4 times the price for an expansion. Please respond asap I will decide then whether or not to continue playing your games at all.

sweetstuff525
03-16-12, 02:02 PM
Sorry that you spend all that gems on expansion but they had just realease the expansions and you should had waited sometime

diehardpat
03-16-12, 02:24 PM
Sorry that you spend all that gems on expansion but they had just realease the expansions and you should had waited sometime
Are you a TL staff member?

sweetstuff525
03-16-12, 02:30 PM
Are you a TL staff member?
No
But same thing happened in pet shop first they released something for 140 gems and after a few days they put it for 40 gems... And in restaurant tables for gems after a few hours then were for coins.... I have learned to wait

But you should email support maybe they will give the back hey you never know

queentina3
03-16-12, 02:39 PM
TL changes prices sometimes, and they have stated that in the past that it will continue to be that way. You can email support@teamlava.com to see if they'll reimburse you, but it most likely won't happen.

queentina3
03-16-12, 02:49 PM
http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?25381-Amount-Of-Expansion&p=252258&viewfull=1#post252258

Unfortunately, we are not able to change the prices that you currently have at this time, though we will make sure to notify the development team about your feedback regarding the prices. It is possible that changes to features or prices may occur in the game.

Please continue to send us your feedback as we are continuously making adjustments to balance the game economy so that both new and older users can enjoy the game.

Here is the quote and a link to where a TL Employee Mod gives information regarding the gem prices and expansion rates.

diehardpat
03-16-12, 02:53 PM
Thanks to you both for feedback but the response I get from TL on this will determine whether I continue to play their games thanks

diehardpat
03-16-12, 05:43 PM
This is unbelievable but extensions are now changed to 80 gems is this some kind of joke

sweetstuff525
03-16-12, 05:47 PM
Maybe they will put it to 140again. I will not spend gems on expansions since I just don't have money to spend on gems got bill to pay.....will wait till have enough coins

nmishii
03-16-12, 05:49 PM
Maybe they didn't want you to feel like a fool for paying 4x the expansion price. Now you only paid twice the amount. Does it make you feel any better now? :p

I'm kidding.

I just checked and my expansions went from 40 to 80 gems in both RS and BS, but I don't know when that happened since I haven't checked the price since a few days after they released expansions.

pinkster73
03-16-12, 06:33 PM
It's like a rotating lottery.

DAmanding
03-16-12, 08:13 PM
Wow mine were originally 120 then they went to 40 just a few days ago. Now they are 80! Doesn't matter, I still won't expand with gems. I'd rather spend gems on decor.

diehardpat
03-17-12, 04:30 AM
[QUOTE=nmishii;260585]Maybe they didn't want you to feel like a fool for paying 4x the expansion price. Now you only paid twice the amount. Does it make you feel any better now? :p

I'm kidding.

Really not in the mood for a take thanks

scarletlocs
03-17-12, 06:41 AM
The expansion up after 18 I believe is 80... I'm so happy I waited. Won't b paying 80 though. Bakery Story

yairya99
03-17-12, 08:02 AM
If I really like an Item I would buy it.I am embarrassed say how much money I have spent on gems for these games and I play all the ones that are on Android. But I would never pay more then 40 gems for an expansion.I will buy a decoration or even a oven for that price but never expand. So I had to laugh when I saw that price the first day I was announced. I said Most people will never pay that amount. And in a few months the cost will go down.Sorry that happened to you . I have been around long enough to wait and see what happens.maybe they wanted to see how many people would actually pay that amount. Before they came back to reality. Who knows.the fact is Its entirely to expensive. I doubt they will refund it if they do I will be surprised. They won't even refund for people who spend them buy mistake just Imagine what they will say to a person who intentionally

theredchilly
03-17-12, 09:43 AM
It's like a rotating lottery.
Lol! I swear I saw 80 gems and then saw 40, but did not have the gems. Now I have the 40 gems and it costs 80 gems!

mingboo
03-22-12, 05:09 PM
Lol! I swear I saw 80 gems and then saw 40, but did not have the gems. Now I have the 40 gems and it costs 80 gems!

When i realised that they had lower that i would buy some gems to at least expand two to three times...or even to the max (costing 80 to 120 gems...up to 200gems each in BS and RS) this weekend. When i checked the price last night, it will cost me double!! There is no way i am going to expand with anything more than 40 gems!!

diehardpat
03-27-12, 01:06 PM
TL never responded to my email regarding this issue