PDA

View Full Version : How do I level up quickly?

farmerbarbara712
03-16-12, 12:43 PM
I am halfway through level 25, I needyo get to level 28 to get a new St Patrick day oven. What's the beet way to go about it quickly? Thx!!! Barbara

veenilla
03-16-12, 12:52 PM
you can store one of your appliance and get it o.o

piggiful
03-16-12, 01:00 PM

Yeah, what she said....after you serve off one of your appliance, just click on the design button, select the appliance and click on store (don't click on sell).
Then you can buy a new emerald oven.
When you hit 28, you can take your old appliance out from the storage (without paying again), or you can make another emerald oven. It's your choice at that point. Once you make it, it's yours even if you store it. I must have over 50 appliances in the storage.

bobbyrae
03-16-12, 01:00 PM

What veenilla said. :) if you store all the appliances you have out you will be able to purchase the new ovens. You will have to use parts to build them though, so you may want to stock up on the parts for the machine first.

EricasYummys
03-16-12, 01:01 PM
Bake foods with a lot if xp to level up fast. This link has all the information you need to determine what to bake in its links. You'll see that xp by the hour differs from xp per recipe. You can choose what works the best for you.
http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?17858-Bakery-Story-Recipe-Inventory-and-Chart!!

smuckersmom
03-16-12, 06:28 PM
I stored my dehydrator and sugar coater to buy these ovens. In RS I change between my shamrock oven and regular oven during the day and night because I just started playing and need recipes that take longer to cook all night.