PDA

View Full Version : Are they going to be more expansions?

andreiamarques30
03-16-12, 12:04 PM
With all the new pets I sure need some more!

sophmyluv
03-16-12, 01:59 PM
I need more room in my pet shop also. Without more expansions, I will eventually have to stop playing because there will be no room for more pets. So far, I will be able to get every pet except border collie, which is way to expensive, and the iguana, which you can't get without having border collie family. I would also like space to decorate my shop with the things I have in storage.

bss18974
03-16-12, 02:41 PM
I got the iguana without the bull frog by skipping those steps with gems. All the other steps used coins. It was an investment of 10 gems or so to eventually get the iguana.

Rhyll
03-17-12, 11:43 PM
I totally agree

Rhyll
03-17-12, 11:46 PM
I don't want to have to change my layout or put pets in Storage simply because there is not enough space. I will rather keep my shop the way it is than change it just to accommodate new pets which means that I am not getting any of the new pets that come out until expansions are available again

stkmw02
03-18-12, 05:11 PM
I have the same problem... Eventually I'll stop playing if I can't expand to fit new pets. I already have no room to buy more, and they keep adding pets and decos! I would even buy more room with gems at this point!

farmerbarbara712
03-18-12, 08:42 PM
I am out of room too. Had to store all my decorative things and just have pets in my shop.

LSRLovables
03-25-12, 11:31 AM
I too need more space. I enjoy rearranging my shop but can't because there is no room. If they do not let me expand soon I will lose interest. I am down to 3 gems but have passed up the last 3 gems sales because if I have no where to put the pets I not not have...what is the point.

stkmw02
04-19-12, 03:03 PM
I'm just bumping this up because I'm considering deleting the app. I haven't really played for the past month because I have no more room to add new pets. I'm starting to feel like I might as well delete the app because it is no longer interesting. And, like LSR, I've no need to buy any more gems or spend any more money on the app. Of course, maybe the ridiculous amount of money I've already spent on the app is all they wanted anyway.

halipatton
04-24-12, 06:03 AM
I am also out of space in both the pet shop story and the zoo if they don't give us more room I will to have to quit I have been putting things in storage.

Denel31
04-24-12, 08:31 PM
I have 103 pets, of which 10 seasonal are in storage, or what I like to call hibernating because I just feel awful having to put them away. It doesn't make any sense that you cannot display the pets that you bought or the decoration items. Some of my neighbors are barely playing anymore, or not buying more pets or quitting the game because cant stand cramp places. Somebody please explain to me how are you supposed to fit 103 pets in a 35x35 tile sq when each pet alone occupies three of those tiles? Plus the decorations AND leave room for "customers and visitors" to walk. I even blocked the door to accommodate some pets before deciding for hibernation in storage because I thought it was rude to block the door even if this was a game. Why the need of extreme measures to continue playing? Please do something!

CountryCritters
04-25-12, 07:31 AM
I agree completely! I have 103 different breeds and over 1500 items in storage. I love changing my arrangement, but the other day I put what few displays in storage to make room for new breeds and my star rating went down! I could not believe it! When I shuffled stuff around a bit and put the display items back in my star rating went back up. This seems a bit ridiculous when we have no more room to work with! Please give us more space or I too will end up quitting! I am nearly ashamed of myself for putting this much money into something and ultimately having to lose it all!

shaninshine
04-28-12, 08:09 AM
I agree. It's nice that they add more pets, but the reality they need to add more space expansion. I don't have a room for anything anymore, I will eventually going to stop playing this game!!!

aedanodea
05-04-12, 03:11 PM
There is no reason to buy gems if the expansions are limited and the animals do not fit

shaninshine
05-11-12, 11:36 AM
I can't and it anymore, I need more space, TL please give us space!!!

shaninshine
05-11-12, 11:36 AM
Handle* sry...