PDA

View Full Version : not to be ocd but...

fruefruera
03-16-12, 11:12 AM
This might sound like the silliest thing ever to some people, but i am really weird about grouping alike play pens together. Does it bother anyone else that we have 5 different cats with the blue playpens and the playpens with buildings but only 2 with the trees? I love the birds because now, there are 4 birds, all with the same playp4en, and they fit perfectly on one little square of an expansion. i think after 4 pets have a certain playpen, they need to create a new one, plus it keeps the decor interesting because we cannot yet change floor or wall colors. i know i might be OCD grouping like playpens together like i do, but i also CANT be the only one who thinks this

pinkster73
03-16-12, 11:45 AM
I agree. I also think it would be great to be able to change the color of floor tiles.

alli1616
03-16-12, 04:47 PM
I'm the same way, I group all mine together, and it annoys me when I have an odd number of pets! Lol

sweetsucess
03-16-12, 07:08 PM
I group, too!

TimeForACuppaTea
03-16-12, 07:12 PM
I group more in Zoo then in Pet. But if you're OCD then I am too. In Pet I group more on the type of animal then the pen they are in. In Zoo I group based on the landscape the animal lives in. I tried to group all the birds in zoo together but they all have different landscapes and I didn't like how it looked so I no longer have an "aviary". :P

pinkster73
03-16-12, 07:20 PM
I try to group by pet because you KNOW the kitties don't want to be by the big dogs etc :p

uwantoplay
03-17-12, 02:01 AM
Well I group as well and have to keep my birdies away from the kitties! But the way mine are, I have mastered the odd number of pens👍 it is the dog pens that are bugging me since I think there are 9 or maybe 10 now. The ones with the fence and trees. Between that pen and the football field I have ran out of ideas and am now storing several of each. My poor babies that are in storage😔 Bring on the new expansions👍😊

Rae_Jn
03-17-12, 11:35 AM
LOL! Actually...I am a little OCD about things. And yes, it bugs the life out of me lol! I'm glad I'm not the only one who thinks/plays like I do. I'm just starting out in PSS, so...it's okay at the moment, but the issue has already crossed my mind...where I'd like all pens to be identical shapes and sizes, I realize that's just me being particularly fussy, or OCD, depending on how you wish to look at it.

If they were all the same, I'm sure I'd be complaining about the lack of features/graphics. So...I'll just wait until I have more to look at in my shop, then start thinking about the organising.

saintlover
03-17-12, 12:29 PM
Well I group as well and have to keep my birdies away from the kitties! But the way mine are, I have mastered the odd number of pens👍 it is the dog pens that are bugging me since I think there are 9 or maybe 10 now. The ones with the fence and trees. Between that pen and the football field I have ran out of ideas and am now storing several of each. My poor babies that are in storage😔 Bring on the new expansions👍😊

Me too! Birds are on the other side of my shop from the kitties

megatastic_2
03-19-12, 11:03 AM
Well I guess I am a little OCD about the playpens. I've separated each animal types and then put each of the same pen together. So it does bother me a little when there at loads of one pen then only 1 or 2 of another pen. :P

quentinsmommy
03-20-12, 01:22 PM
LOL nope! I have my animals in Zoo2 all grouped together by habitat design. :)

pinkster73
03-20-12, 01:23 PM
LOL nope! I have my animals in Zoo2 all grouped together by habitat design. :)

I have deliberately spread out my habitats that are the same :)

dalula
03-20-12, 03:07 PM
it's really annoying when I see different playpens together. Also, when watching other people play video games, when they don't pick up the coin lol

however i really dont have enough time to group all my animals together :o

LSRLovables
03-25-12, 02:58 PM
Guess I'm OCD too. In fact my biggest pet (ha) peeve is when I visit shops that have no thought or organization. I do wish they would let us rotate the play pens. I even read another thread where they asked if we could choose the playpens. I'd even pay gems to be able to do that.