PDA

View Full Version : What do you think are the next catalogues to disappear?

Castafiorisa
03-16-12, 07:08 AM
I did not manage to finish all Valentine catalogues and now they are gone. So I was wondering which catalog I should concentrate on now? I mean, which are the ones that will soon disappear among those who were released since the Valentine edition?
I welcome all tips that you can tell me, thanks ;)

sweetstuff525
03-16-12, 07:10 AM
The one released yesterday the green one so far i am concentrating on that one before next week they release more

Ic3e
03-16-12, 07:12 AM
Actually the real question is will they bring seasonals back this/next year?

candyglam
03-16-12, 10:31 AM
I would think just the new St. Patrick's day catalog would be taken out eventually. Nothing else is seasonal since the V-day stuff is gone. I also wasn't able to completely finish all the items in the V-day catalogs, so I'm trying to start earlier on this one. 8 hours makes it a hard time period to master in time though.

Ic3e, I was also wondering if they would bring back the seasonals. Like is there any chance we could get the nurse costumes back for Halloween? I think a lot of people would want that.

kooky panda
03-16-12, 10:36 AM
I also am focusing on the new catalog we just got yesterday. No word on a time of pulling St. Patrick items, yet, but I would guess this would be considered seasonal.

mamareader02
03-16-12, 01:47 PM
what about ice princess and fairytale? will they be pulled soon?

diverDestiny
03-16-12, 03:42 PM
Hope not. I haven't even be able to start them as I had to hurry and finish the valentine items. Now I am working on the football clothes. Slow down with removing the clothing items.

TimeForACuppaTea
03-16-12, 03:59 PM
I personally wish they wouldn't give us so much new stuff. SLOW DOWN!!! It's impossible to master all the new "seasonal stuff" they give us in fashion. It's not like it is in Farm or BS and RS. You get a new item in those games and it's 1 item. We get a new catalog in Fashion and it's 4 items. So the number of items we have to try to master is multiplied by 4. Simply can't get it done in the same amount of time as the other games.

I've never been more ready for "holidays" to be over in my entire life. I'm ready to just get normal stuff again that I don't have to try to master in a limited time only to get to 3 3/4 star before it gets removed :mad:.

ariesblu
03-16-12, 04:36 PM
I personally wish they wouldn't give us so much new stuff. SLOW DOWN!!! It's impossible to master all the new "seasonal stuff" they give us in fashion. It's not like it is in Farm or BS and RS. You get a new item in those games and it's 1 item. We get a new catalog in Fashion and it's 4 items. So the number of items we have to try to master is multiplied by 4. Simply can't get it done in the same amount of time as the other games.

I've never been more ready for "holidays" to be over in my entire life. I'm ready to just get normal stuff again that I don't have to try to master in a limited time only to get to 3 3/4 star before it gets removed :mad:.
Exactamundo! It can get pretty stressful. I can only imagine how the lower level players are managing. The time frame teamlava gives for newer stuff is getting a bit ridiculous.

lollyloo123
03-17-12, 04:17 AM
Bear in mind the Hit the Slopes, London Lass, Winter Blue - they all came out the same time - could they be removed soon?

kooky panda
03-17-12, 07:26 AM
Hope not. I haven't even be able to start them as I had to hurry and finish the valentine items. Now I am working on the football clothes. Slow down with removing the clothing items.

Bear in mind the Hit the Slopes, London Lass, Winter Blue - they all came out the same time - could they be removed soon?

No word on what items are seasonal, but I can tell you that GM did tell me that the football catalog is NOT considered seasonal.

Castafiorisa
03-17-12, 11:26 AM
Well, thanks for all these answers!!! I will definitely work on the Irish collection first.

Ic3e
03-17-12, 07:20 PM
Okay...London Lass DID come out during Christmas but it's been here since then so it is a regular item.

Fairy Tale was the MOST WANTED catalog and theme by all they players. Also I don't really see this as a seasonal.

Hit the Slopes and Winter Blue plus Ice Princess are just winter themed catalogs. NOT Christmas if they were Christmas they would've released them in the Christmas version of the game.

Zee_Zatara
03-17-12, 08:58 PM

I second this! When I first started playing last August I don't remember the game being anywhere near this frantic. New catalogs every week, so many things seasonal and limited, etc. I know that we are free to ignore all of it and just play the game at our own pace, but it's hard to ignore so much new stuff being thrown at us. I'd just like to concentrate on mastering normal catalogs for a change; there are already plenty of those and we don't need more every single week.

RoseMeyer
03-19-12, 09:32 PM
I decided that I dont even CARE about mastering anything. I burnt out and gave up trying to master raspberries and realized that its just OCD screen tapping. It abolutely doesnt make it more fun. I just want to buy whatever cute things catch my eye that day.

xoxoBabyGirl
03-20-12, 11:13 AM
Okay...London Lass DID come out during Christmas but it's been here since then so it is a regular item.

Fairy Tale was the MOST WANTED catalog and theme by all they players. Also I don't really see this as a seasonal.

Hit the Slopes and Winter Blue plus Ice Princess are just winter themed catalogs. NOT Christmas if they were Christmas they would've released them in the Christmas version of the game.

Agree with all this!!