PDA

View Full Version : how to report a farm that violates the code of conduct?

Unregistered
11-01-10, 09:52 PM
one of my neighbors has a swastika intentionally constructed on his farm. when asked what he thought it meant he replied "hatred of jews". i emailed a complaint to the support team, but the symbol remains. it has been up for over 5 days now. how do i take further action?

Unregistered
11-02-10, 03:22 PM
up for 6 days now. hello lava team?

Unregistered
11-02-10, 04:31 PM
Did u provide them with the idiots storm I.d. Or just his farmer name? They need his actual storm8 I'd to do anything about him.

Failing that, I hope anyone with any decency deletes the ignoramus. And anyone who stumbles across him doesn't water him.

There is far too much hatred in this world....especially hatred and detestable acts in the name of religious faith. God weeps, and I'm pretty sure jihadist, neo Nazis, and even many from my own Christian denomination will be headed straight to hell when all is said and done. Either that or just worm fodder.

Sorry u had to deal with this goof, but they're out there. The game at least we'd hope could b a respite from the fanatics and crazies....just try to avoid him if u can. Sooner or later they'll catch up to him once someone gets his I.d.

Unregistered
11-04-10, 01:13 PM
swasticker does not represent hatred of jews, the nazis stole it from other civilisations. that guy who used it clearly doesnt know its real meaning and deserves to be banned.

Unregistered
11-09-10, 05:14 PM
Take a picture with the camera feature and email it to them, for the person who keeps posting that it doesn't represent hate, it may not have started off to represent hate but in the end by the time Hitler got done with it YES it does represent hate.

Unregistered
11-14-10, 08:26 AM
one of my neighbors has a swastika intentionally constructed on his farm. when asked what he thought it meant he replied "hatred of jews". i emailed a complaint to the support team, but the symbol remains. it has been up for over 5 days now. how do i take further action?

This is sad that this player is using a virtual friendly farm to send this message, but to set the record straight, the Native American culture especially the Navajo nation have used this symbol In their art long before Nazi Germany attached their own meaning to it. This symbol is used in Sand Pictures as a symbol of balance and was used in ceremonies to promote healing and prosperity. So, not all swastikas are bad. You may see them if you ever travel to the American Southwest. Some people think they know the meaning or make one up to suit their own needs to send horrible messages.

Unregistered
11-14-10, 09:02 AM
I don't claim to know the original meaning of it, but it is how this loser is using it now. It needs to be taken down. Besides whatever it's original meaning, the world only knows of the hatred and evilness and cruelty that it stood for for so long, so it doesn't matter what it was intended for, what matters is what Hitler branded on all of our minds with it's repeated use related to the torture and murder of innocent babies, children, the elderly, women, and men.

TAKE IT DOWN YOU COMMUNIST!! TEAM LAVA IT IS YOUR RESPONSIBILITY TO MONITOR THESE THINGS AND MAKE SURE THIS DOESN'T GO ON. I think we have found out that way too often these things can get out of hand and lead to bigger more serious things that could have been prevented.

Plus no one needs to feel uncomfortable or threatened on here. It's a game not some kind of cult meeting.

Unregistered
11-14-10, 10:37 AM
In all fairness to our Navajo brothers and sisters, Hitler took the swastika from the Nordic nations where it has had various meanings down the centuries, since earlier than 600 A.D. (or CE if you prefer), generally along the lines of unity or strength. The Finish Air Force used it as their national insignia for a number of years BEFORE Hitler even came to power. But they THEN dropped it! BTW, there was someone in City Story who did the same thing, but removed it after more than half of his neighbors DROPPED him! Enough said?

Unregistered
11-15-10, 12:12 AM
swasticker does not represent hatred of jews, the nazis stole it from other civilisations. that guy who used it clearly doesnt know its real meaning and deserves to be banned.

I am pretty sure they are slightly different
Nazi's swastika and Hindu's

they differentiate in angle and some Hindu's are mirrored images
and in these days most of high school educated people are known of difference between
two different meanings of Nazi and Hindu's swastika

I agree on the that particular German person should be banned but just to let you know
Nazi version of swastika does represent hatred of Jewish

Unregistered
11-28-10, 08:00 PM
good lord who cares? Get over it!

Funnyfarm2000
09-13-11, 03:50 AM
hm, today I have found also another player at Empire story with a name like 'Nazis Germany' who has also a swastika. I do not know how to get his storm ID, he is not my neighbour. I do not know what to do.
It is a harmless game, just leaving friendly word to other neighbours. Nothing more.
I am german. I feel very ashamed and sad.

kooky panda
09-13-11, 04:36 AM
You can always report someone to team lava at support@teamlava.com
You do not need their storm ID. You can take a screenshot of their wall showing their name and send this to support.
since this is a really old thread I will be closing it.
If you need additional help, please start a new thread.