PDA

View Full Version : Missing gems again!

trace35
03-15-12, 10:56 PM
Yes it is theft, espicially if the gems have been purchased. I emailed support to say I had not exchanged gems and had received nothing in return and they emailed back 'we do not refund exchanges' ! Thick or what? Btw I don't have goals on my iPad 2 so could not have spent them on that. I AM GETTING VERY SICK OF THIS!!!!

kooky panda
03-16-12, 05:12 AM
On the response you got, was it an automatic email? When a support agent is working on your issue, they will sign the email.
Did you send them a copy of your receipt showing purchase of the gems?

Also I do not understand what you mean when you say you emailed support that you did not exchange gems?

Did you make a purchase of gems and the gems did not get added?

Can you clarify?

trace35
03-16-12, 01:03 PM
No I didn't purchase gems I have been saving up from hours of wasted play. TL said they did not reimburse gems spent on accidental exchanges.I assume this mean things bought in my restaurant with gems. I sent knew email and received another automated resonse, the 'frustration' one. Still no word on what they think I spent the gems on though!

trace35
03-16-12, 05:27 PM
Just to update kp I have now received another email saying no to gems and will close the ticket. I have now asked 3 times what they think I have purchased with my gems. Why won't anyone at least tell me that?

bigbux3
03-16-12, 05:30 PM
Don't you just love this? This keeps happening to so many people, and there isn't a thing that they'll do about it. They make the gems/cc so would the company really be losing money if they recredit users who lost gems/cc? TeamLava has servers, which they can check every single action you do in-game.
That's okay, hopefully one day TeamLava will see that fairness keeps people happy.

trace35
03-16-12, 05:38 PM
Lol! U make me laugh hahahahahahahahahahah.......... Oops I think Im going a it loopy:)

kooky panda
03-16-12, 06:20 PM
Just to update kp I have now received another email saying no to gems and will close the ticket. I have now asked 3 times what they think I have purchased with my gems. Why won't anyone at least tell me that?

They have always told me where my gems went. You should respond back and ask them directly for a list of gem purchases that you have made on the game.

trace35
03-16-12, 06:58 PM
Thanx. Even though the last msg was pretty much saying don't ask again, we are closing this down, I did ask again so let's see what happens!

pinkster73
03-16-12, 07:00 PM
Thanx. Even though the last msg was pretty much saying don't ask again, we are closing this down, I did ask again so let's see what happens!

If all else fails you could pm a supermod and maybe they could check for you.

ariesblu
03-17-12, 05:09 PM
If only there were a way to avoid all of this...

pinkster73
03-17-12, 05:39 PM
If only there were a way to avoid all of this...

Like maybe a confirmation button? Oh wait...... No...... That's ridiculous :p

xcellent
03-17-12, 05:53 PM
Like maybe a confirmation button? Oh wait...... No...... That's ridiculous :p

Lol!
Nahhhh.. Forget it! That is just a figment of your imagination! Lol! :-p

trace35
03-17-12, 11:52 PM
Well they have finally told me I spent my gems on fast tracking a dish. Another casualty in the war. Viva la confirmation button!