PDA

View Full Version : Is this the place for suggestions?

rachien
03-15-12, 10:28 PM
If not, please delete it, and I do apologize in advance!

Can we get more like 30-50 gifts a day? Its crazy to have over 100 neighbors who typically gift daily and only be able to get 20. Not to mention, when you reinstall the game like I did (finally updated my phone and it works properly now) and you have all these new machines to make (ice cream, deep fryer, cocoa, etc.) and you pull all of them out to see what they are, not knowing that they need to be built and YOU CAN'T STORE THEM..... it's gonna take me a LOOOOOONG time to get all the parts I need with only being able to accept 20 a day. X.x

greygull
03-15-12, 10:35 PM
Yes, this is a good place for suggestions :)

Before you buy a new appliance (like the ones you've listed), you should see a little hammer in the bottom right side of the picture. That marks it as a constructible appliance. Also, you can receive 20 requests per day, along with the 20 gifts per day. When you have the appliance on the floor, click the cardboard box, click again to Manage, then you can request parts from your neighbors. This thread (even though it's for RS) is very helpful about these appliances http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?15812-Easy-Appliance-How-To

rachien
03-15-12, 10:37 PM
Oh. Well that is really handy, the 20 + 20. =]

And yeah, I figured out what the hammer meant AFTER I pulled one of each of them out. X.x