PDA

View Full Version : Earn more coins!!!

eden6
03-15-12, 03:59 PM
What's the best way to earn the most coins? I recently expanded my boutique and now I am not earning as many coins as I did before. Any suggestions.......anyone?

daisoo
03-15-12, 04:44 PM
Order stuff that earn 5 coins and put your clothes and the cashiers near the door. Or you could try to go for a overbight sale (block the door for a period of time and after unblock the door) but the problem is that overnight sale takes awhile. For me, i blocked the door for my bakery about 22days = 3 weeks in order.for.it to.happen

dalula
03-15-12, 05:00 PM
Order stuff that earn 5 coins and put your clothes and the cashiers near the door. Or you could try to go for a overbight sale (block the door for a period of time and after unblock the door) but the problem is that overnight sale takes awhile. For me, i blocked the door for my bakery about 22days = 3 weeks in order.for.it to.happen

try not to block your door. some players have discovered that this causes problems and the clothes disappear without earning them money. again this does not happen to everyone; this hasnt happened to me.