PDA

View Full Version : No new goals???

trinityblaze
03-15-12, 01:55 PM
I really hope this isn't the case but it looks like this week's update isn't providing new goals. I've been waiting patiently for weeks now. I'm extremely disappointed. :( Does anyone know if the update is complete or if goals could still appear tonight/tomorrow morning?

Fingers crossed.

queentina3
03-15-12, 02:17 PM
They just got rid of the Valentine goals, I don't believe we'll be getting new ones this week at all. Honestly, I hope we don't. The goals hardly ever include the recipes that are about to get yanked and we need time to master them to get those 2 gems.

sourlicorice2
03-15-12, 04:11 PM
I don't want anymore goals. I didn't finish the valentine clothes in Fashion in time cause it was either finish them or finish goals so I chose goals.

sweetstuff525
03-15-12, 04:35 PM
Same here dont want goals yet until Easter this will give me time to master st Patrick's recipes which are long and will be removed

freshfoods
03-15-12, 04:37 PM
i am pretty sure that new goals come out that fast

dria_91
03-15-12, 10:58 PM
Um....i thought food didn't get removed?

redbites
03-15-12, 11:59 PM
Um....i thought food didn't get removed?
It doesn't

muneca001
03-16-12, 12:16 AM
I thought they gave a count down before removing goals!?! They were there early yesterday and gone today NOT COOL i was almost done.

sunnyDreams
03-16-12, 12:44 AM
I don't want anymore goals.

I agree I love the new recipes & decorations, but I don't like the goals.

mica4817
03-16-12, 07:55 PM
I prefer goals, its changening & the reward at the end of ea goal is nice to have if you cn't afford it other wise. The Green Eggs & Ham reminds me of Dr. Seuss's story, Green Eggs & Ham, maybe it should be Dr. Seuss & not St Patricks day, since its tomorrow

emmaleighnicole
03-16-12, 10:12 PM
They could have at least gave us notice when they were going to get rid of them like they did with the Christmas/New Years goals, they had a count down thing that said 5 days, then 4 and so on. I don't understand why they didn't do that this time around. Instead of just yanking them, some of us aren't on super high levels and don't have a million stoves/ovens to get them all done in a day or 2.

TimeForACuppaTea
03-16-12, 10:22 PM
I don't want anymore goals. I didn't finish the valentine clothes in Fashion in time cause it was either finish them or finish goals so I chose goals.

I agree I love the new recipes & decorations, but I don't like the goals.

Same here. I don't want to see another goal again for a very long time.

pik4pii
03-17-12, 01:14 AM
So... Will this game provide goals again? I won't continue playing if there is no more goals coz not challenging...

queentina3
03-17-12, 07:51 AM
So... Will this game provide goals again? I won't continue playing if there is no more goals coz not challenging...

TL hasn't said if/when we will receive new goals, and most likely won't. They'll just show up one day. There are still many challeneges to the game even if there aren't goals, have you mastered every single recipe on every single appliance already? Android doesn't have goals but they still find the game fun and challenging.