PDA

View Full Version : Fewer customers D: !!!

flytothestars
03-15-12, 11:58 AM
I use iPhone 4s and iPod 4g with the most updated iOS 5.1~~~~ ever since last night ( pst time ) I've noticed I have very fewer customers than before..... Before, customers come in until my bakery's every seat is almost filled and now I only get around 9 customers, and no new customers come until they're done eating...I think it's a bug because it's happening in both my devices..... Please fix ASAP .

Btw, what's with not implementing a countdown before getting rid of the vday goals??? I'm sure a lot of players are also upset....

kattybell
03-15-12, 12:06 PM
Are you using the vday version? Have any tables blocked? Can you post a screenshot?

flytothestars
03-15-12, 02:57 PM
I think someone saw this and fixed it. Thank you!! I can have a full store again~~~~~ ( although still devastated about vday goals ) lol

randa320
03-17-12, 09:45 AM
I have no customers at all. Nothing is blOcked have lots of food and my heart meter is 10. I even uninstalled it on Iphone andi installed it again. Help. they get tr wait clock above their head and leave.

queentina3
03-17-12, 10:00 AM
I have no customers at all. Nothing is blOcked have lots of food and my heart meter is 10. I even uninstalled it on Iphone andi installed it again. Help. they get tr wait clock above their head and leave.

It might not look like something is blocking the way, but there is. You'll get that clock bubble if your register can't be accessed or table/chairs combo are not available for the customers to sit in. Is there a clear path from your door to the register? Are any chairs blocked from sitting in at a table?