PDA

View Full Version : Removal of red dance tiles???

violetspring21
03-15-12, 10:50 AM
Hi, hate to bother you again, but I was just (slowly) redecorating my club for the past few days to a red/red theme, and today I notice the flashing red tiles (second from last in tile shop) are no longer available! Yet the red wallpaper remains... is this just a glitch I hope? Those tiles were expensive too.

My club looks a bit silly with half gold/red themed now. Thx!

queentina3
03-15-12, 03:01 PM
Hi, hate to bother you again, but I was just (slowly) redecorating my club for the past few days to a red/red theme, and today I notice the flashing red tiles (second from last in tile shop) are no longer available! Yet the red wallpaper remains... is this just a glitch I hope? Those tiles were expensive too.

My club looks a bit silly with half gold/red themed now. Thx!

The X and O tiles? Those were part of valentine content that was removed yesterday. The Red paper I think we've had for awhile and it wasn't a holiday release.

jakycam
03-16-12, 02:21 PM
cover a couple of them with any tile... after that go back into your floor tiles tab and scroll to the end!!! youll be suprised to see that once you pull them back out you still have the option to buy more!!!!! even if they have no price attached to them you will still be charged 2500 coins for it but at least youll be able to finish up your club!! At least thats how mine works.. hope its the same for you violetspring21

violetspring21
03-19-12, 01:50 PM
Thanks for your response. Yeah I soon realized after writing this that all I had to do was go back and replace one with the other lol. It's a lot like Restaurant City in that respect.

Rachael98
03-19-12, 01:51 PM
Restaurant Story?:)