PDA

View Full Version : Gem Earning Animals Suggestion

stealthfirey
03-15-12, 10:22 AM
I've been browsing this forum and agree with all of the people who say there needs to be a way to earn gems. I suggest that this be done with gem-earning animals. If you buy animals with gems, you should get to collect gems from them instead of coins. It wouldn't have to be very much, but this seems a reasonable way of doing it, moreso than doing something like introducing more goals with gem rewards, especially since goals don't usually turn a profit.

So, in short, make gem-bought animals earn you gems. It could be something small, like one gem per collection, or it could be limited to one gem-earning habitat per zoo, but something has to be done about the gem situation. TeamLava will lose too many players otherwise.

Sandys0
03-20-12, 06:49 AM
I'm 100% with you sense i have lots of animals i even bouth the unicorn and Panda which are like 149 gems each and there is no way to earn gems beside goals in this game it's a litle upseting at least with the animals you pay gems to get i'm with you we should get sometimes gems with them.