PDA

View Full Version : Pet Shop Question

Rae_Jn
03-15-12, 07:46 AM
☆ミ WARNING!!! Newbie Alert.☆ミ

I only started playing last night...and it's just dawned on me...the animals aren't purchasable. I am seeing right? For example...the customers come in, take the animal and leave without purchase? If so...how do i make coins, just by collecting from the pet pens?

Apologies if this has been discussed and answered...Im posting from my android device so, its a pain to navigate the forum on it ツ

kattybell
03-15-12, 07:53 AM
Yeah, they don't give us coins for taking the pets. You make coins by collecting from the pets and from visiting neighbors.

Rae_Jn
03-15-12, 07:56 AM
That's erm... different. I thought I was maybe bugged...best get me a whole ton of neighbours lol! Thanks kattybell x

kattybell
03-15-12, 07:57 AM
That's erm... different. I thought I was maybe bugged...best get me a whole ton of neighbours lol! Thanks kattybell x

Yeah the clones in Pet Shop don't bother me as much.

LCAHEARTS
03-15-12, 08:35 AM
Yeah I mean I guess technically they do buy them since they walk out with little cages and crates...but game wise we just collect and visit. In the end I guess it works best this way. I couldn't imagine breeding thousands of animals the way we "stock" in other games. Lol :)

Rae_Jn
03-15-12, 06:33 PM
I guess it would make the game more complicated...having only played for a few hours i wasnt seeing much coin revenue ... so initially I thought it would be difficult to gain...without the similarity of baking a cake and selling them for profit.

On the plus side...I've banked 3k today...so yeah...there would be no need to breed to sell.