PDA

View Full Version : New constructible part ? (Shamrock)

MirandaBE
03-15-12, 04:48 AM
I checked my game today and saw that I start receiving Shamrocks as a constructible part. Any idea what they will be used for ? (what appliance will need them in order to build ?)

cortnylyn
03-15-12, 05:11 AM
was wondering about this as well, also on Farm they have green bricks etc for construction

kooky panda
03-15-12, 05:15 AM
We will not know until the updates come out today.

dansbeloved
03-19-12, 01:09 PM
Well, it is the 19th and I still have shamrock, and people want to send me dragon's tooth (?) and scales, and I have no idea what to do with this stuff and have been rejecting it. Don't like to build in the restraunt or bakery anyway and no one seems to know what to do with this stuff. It also doesn't show up in my gift registry, just seems to croud up my list, and probably makes my register read that my "gifts are full" anyway. And there doesn't seem to be a way to delete unwanted junk from your gifts.

queentina3
03-19-12, 01:13 PM
Well, it is the 19th and I still have shamrock, and people want to send me dragon's tooth (?) and scales, and I have no idea what to do with this stuff and have been rejecting it. Don't like to build in the restraunt or bakery anyway and no one seems to know what to do with this stuff. It also doesn't show up in my gift registry, just seems to croud up my list, and probably makes my register read that my "gifts are full" anyway. And there doesn't seem to be a way to delete unwanted junk from your gifts.

The Dragon Scale/Tooth are used for the mini dragon that is found in the "flower" tab of your design tab. The Shamrocks are used for the new Appliance that has 3 recipes on it, found in the appliance tab of your design tab.