PDA

View Full Version : Where did the V-Day goals go?

HmongVillager
03-15-12, 04:32 AM
I woke up this morning and then i saw that the goals were gone!! I was so close to getting molten lava cake and now i cant get it!! Its not fair i just wish they couls put it back for like a week :(

queentina3
03-15-12, 04:37 AM
The goals were removed per the schedule set by TL. They advised that they were extending them to March 13, and finally removed them yesterday March 14. There are no more goals right now.

louloupi
03-15-12, 06:06 AM
The goals were removed per the schedule set by TL. They advised that they were extending them to March 13, and finally removed them yesterday March 14. There are no more goals right now.

This is very annoying, they cannot change the rules like this. They should have an expiration date on the goal. In the meantime all the new dishes are Goal locked ! This is STUPID
It's getting very boring game, I am thinking of deleting it.

queentina3
03-15-12, 06:33 AM
This is very annoying, they cannot change the rules like this. They should have an expiration date on the goal. In the meantime all the new dishes are Goal locked ! This is STUPID
It's getting very boring game, I am thinking of deleting it.

They did, they announced it here.

http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?25089-VDay-content-scheduled-to-be-pulled-March-13th

If you didn't complete the goal then it will stay locked, it only unlocks once you complete the goal.