PDA

View Full Version : My Bakery Story Nightmare

lilkeeks
03-15-12, 01:08 AM
I dreamt last night that I woke up to check on my bakery and when I went in, all of the food from my 60+ counters was gone. My bakery walls were filthy; apparently my customers were in the middle of a food fight with all of my baked goods.

It was the craziest thing ever...the first thing I did when I really woke up was go and check on my bakery to make sure it was just a dream

lvu5194
03-15-12, 02:15 AM
Lololololol.

queentina3
03-15-12, 04:41 AM
OMG that is funny, and horrible at the same time. I think you're playing too much BS if you're dreaming about it. :p

DAmanding
03-15-12, 08:48 AM
OMG that is funny, and horrible at the same time. I think you're playing too much BS if you're dreaming about it. :p

Oh you know you play too much as well. That's why you're here. :P We all do.

queentina3
03-15-12, 08:52 AM
Oh you know you play too much as well. That's why you're here. :P We all do.

Yup, but I interchange it with Nightclub, Restaurant, Fashion, Empire, Farm, and City. Now, if I ever dream about all those games combined, or individually, I may need to take a break. hehehe

DAmanding
03-15-12, 09:30 AM
The fact that you keep up with SEVEN games wasn't your first clue? ;)

Eh who am I to talk? I just started Restaurant Story after getting bored at level 93 in Bakery Story. I'll keep going in Bakery cause of course I have to get to level 96. But I enjoy the challenges of a new restaurant. :cool:

EricasYummys
03-15-12, 10:03 AM
I had a bad dream about a neighbor a while back. They must have had a similar dream because they abruptly stopped their daily posts (sometimes 2x-3x day) after that night. I thought about asking them about it but if their dream/reason was as dark as the one I had it would've been strange talking about it. I deleted after a while.

lilkeeks
03-15-12, 02:25 PM
I agree....I probably won't stop though LOL

lilkeeks
03-15-12, 02:28 PM
Yup, but I interchange it with Nightclub, Restaurant, Fashion, Empire, Farm, and City. Now, if I ever dream about all those games combined, or individually, I may need to take a break. hehehe

:o How do you keep up? I only have Bakery and City and its time consuming

zoom27
03-15-12, 02:30 PM
Oh, no! you need to take a rest from BS!
But is it possible, now? lol

piggiful
03-16-12, 07:36 AM
That's not a good sign;)
It's time to block the door and take a rest.

jellypie200
04-08-13, 03:58 AM
That's not a good sign;)
It's time to block the door and take a rest.
Yeah maybe you should block your door with something so you don't have a nightmare

kooky panda
04-08-13, 05:33 AM
Blocking your door is not part of the design of the game and can cause a quick sell where you sell off all your inventory at once when you open the door.

Closing thread since it is over a year old. Please do not bump up old threads.