PDA

View Full Version : What's it for?

87642andme
03-15-12, 12:04 AM
Shamrock gift?

flytothestars
03-15-12, 12:46 AM
Saw it too!!! I hope it's an appliance n not a "dragon-like" thing!! Cross fingers

flytothestars
03-15-12, 12:47 AM
But we prob won't know til tomorrow's update,,,,,,

queentina3
03-15-12, 04:43 AM
Doubt it's for an appliance, as we got them in RS and City as well, and City doesn't use appliances. Another deco like the dragon. *sighs*

orchidchick
03-15-12, 06:04 AM
Probably a buildable pot of gold or rainbow or other decoration that will hopefully be more exciting than the dragon...that was a real let down, and I still have neighbors gifting me those scales!

DiabeticFoodie
03-15-12, 06:36 AM
Yeah, I noticed both RS and BS got those shamrocks, and I've already gotten several of them as gifts. I declined all of them, though. Won't accept any until I know exactly what they're for.

jcd6963
03-15-12, 06:50 AM
I was gifted 10 shamrocks this morning. Can I just do nothing for now? Not accept or decline? How long will they stay there if I decide I do want them? Do they count as part of my 20 gift limit if I don't accept? (Is it 20 limit?) Thanks.

queentina3
03-15-12, 06:51 AM
I was gifted 10 shamrocks this morning. Can I just do nothing for now? Not accept or decline? How long will they stay there if I decide I do want them? Do they count as part of my 20 gift limit if I don't accept? (Is it 20 limit?) Thanks.

They count towards your 20 gifts. If you want to just leave them there, you can, we should know what they are used for in about 6 hours.

piggiful
03-15-12, 07:49 AM
It's probably another useless stuff. I will entertain it for one day and use up my 20 gifts for today.

queentina3
03-15-12, 07:52 AM
It's probably another useless stuff. I will entertain it for one day and use up my 20 gifts for today.

LOL, that is what I did. I'll give it today and tomorrow I'll probably be asking my neighbors not to send anymore and the declining will start. hahaha

MommaLouKC
03-15-12, 08:01 AM
I'm actually excited. I'm wondering what TL has up their sleeves for Easter. I hope it's bunnies. I would fill my bakery with bunnies and give each a name to represent all my sanctuary buns. I do rabbit rescue and they are the cutesy most misunderstood creature. I love the creativity TL is coming up with and hope they keep it coming. (BTW, all my bakery animals have names. I have fun using them in my postings. )

piggiful
03-15-12, 08:01 AM
We'll see.....if they are smart, they would just make it another type of currency (a 3rd to gold and gems) to purchase items.
That'd still be annoying, but it's better than one and done item like the dragon thing.

DiabeticFoodie
03-15-12, 08:09 AM
One of my RS neighbors said he found out it's to build the globe (Steampunk Globe, I guess), but that doesn't make any sense to me. I think the globe has been there for a while, and it hasn't used shamrocks to build before, as far as I know, and that item isn't even available in BS. Maybe he meant some new shamrock globe. I don't know how he would have found any of this out, so I'm pretty sure he got some wrong info.

queentina3
03-15-12, 08:11 AM
One of my RS neighbors said he found out it's to build the globe (Steampunk Globe, I guess), but that doesn't make any sense to me. I think the globe has been there for a while, and it hasn't used shamrocks to build before, as far as I know, and that item isn't even available in BS. Maybe he meant some new shamrock globe. I don't know how he would have found any of this out, so I'm pretty sure he got some wrong info.

Maybe, unless there was something posted on their blog or twitter. I'm patient enough to wait for this afternoons update. I just hope whatever it is, it isn't too lame. LOL

pastrychef17
03-15-12, 08:20 AM
I've got 20 Shamrocks lined up in my gift queue but I haven't accepted any of them yet - will wait for the update to see what they're for before I accept them. Learned that the hard way from the dragon parts episode, lol.

LCAHEARTS
03-15-12, 08:29 AM
I'm actually excited. I'm wondering what TL has up their sleeves for Easter. I hope it's bunnies. I would fill my bakery with bunnies and give each a name to represent all my sanctuary buns. I do rabbit rescue and they are the cutesy most misunderstood creature. I love the creativity TL is coming up with and hope they keep it coming. (BTW, all my bakery animals have names. I have fun using them in my postings. )

Your rescue work is amazing :)

Shenia12
03-15-12, 08:42 AM
Ok, here is a question. My bakery seems to have stalled. Hearts down to 10 no one can get thru the door. I have food and drinks, but the customers can't come in.

queentina3
03-15-12, 08:50 AM
Ok, here is a question. My bakery seems to have stalled. Hearts down to 10 no one can get thru the door. I have food and drinks, but the customers can't come in.

Is there a clear path to your register and is it blocked in any way?

yunchbox
03-15-12, 08:55 AM

Try force closing the game then restarting it. If that doesn't work, uninstall the game then reinstall it. I know that sounds scary, but your game is saved on TL servers and that should take care of the problem. I used to have a problem where I could open the cookbook, but not select a recipe to cook. It took care of that. Good luck!

pastrychef17
03-15-12, 08:58 AM

Something's blocking your cash register or your door - make sure the path is clear. That happened to me once and it turns out I had accidentally left a table in front of the cash register after I was moving stuff around.

Shenia12
03-15-12, 09:45 AM
Something's blocking your cash register or your door - make sure the path is clear. That happened to me once and it turns out I had accidentally left a table in front of the cash register after I was moving stuff around.

Thanks yep, table too close to cash register.

aiyayu
03-15-12, 09:58 AM
My first thought when I saw the new gift option: We are gonna be showered in shamrocks for days like dragon parts @__@

Cutie4life900
03-15-12, 10:04 AM
Mommalou< I'd like to see some bunnies and water decor too! I love bunnies, I have one of my own, he is the sweetest animal i've ever seen. But I doubt we will get much easter decor, if none at all, I bet it's more crappy st pats day stuff again. Uggh!!!

Cutie4life900
03-15-12, 10:04 AM
Oops easter not water**

EricasYummys
03-15-12, 10:11 AM
LOL, that is what I did. I'll give it today and tomorrow I'll probably be asking my neighbors not to send anymore and the declining will start. hahaha

I've already had a neighbor request not to receive any shamrocks! I haven't accepted any either until I know what they're for. Wish I could get parts if I decline the shamrocks