PDA

View Full Version : Roses

tammybfarm
03-14-12, 11:57 PM
Why can`t we collect the roses, like the trees? When we collect the roses the whole bush is gone for good. They cost 1 gem a piece !! This is crazy.

queentina3
03-15-12, 04:24 AM
I refuse to plant any of the gem flowers just for this reason. Since it takes 2500 times to master something, no way would I spend that many gems to just get 2 back and a gnome I could purchase on my own for 15 gems.

Snapenath
03-15-12, 05:26 AM
Same reasons here, and even if I wanted one for decoration, I would be too afraid to tap it while collecting other crops.

sourlicorice2
03-15-12, 09:57 AM
Those will be the only crops I'll never complete. I don't even use them for decoration. I refuse to waste my gems on something I could accidently harvest.

pinkster73
03-15-12, 10:04 AM
I've bought roses, both on accident and on purpose. I've accidentally harvested them all. About 2 weeks ago I accidentally bought 2 more. It's just a matter of time before I accidentally harvest them too.

We should be able to store gem bought crops.

tammybfarm
03-15-12, 10:53 PM
Teamlava needs to change this. I to have lost roses due to accident of my own or to the game refeshing. I have bought many and now wish I hadnt.

ltlolwnmkrme
03-16-12, 03:48 PM
Thats what I did before I realized my error..sucks

TimeForACuppaTea
03-16-12, 03:52 PM
I agree with this. All gem crops should be like trees. I've planted only a few roses and always accidentally harvest them. I don't plan to ever plant anymore. But I would if they made them like trees. This would be so awesome.

ariesblu
03-16-12, 04:31 PM
I agree with this. All gem crops should be like trees. I've planted only a few roses and always accidentally harvest them. I don't plan to ever plant anymore. But I would if they made them like trees. This would be so awesome.

I agree.

SweetSensation23
03-16-12, 04:46 PM
They do not even look pretty :(. At least that's my opinion.

ariesblu
03-16-12, 04:48 PM
They do not even look pretty :(. At least that's my opinion.

I think you really have to have a theme or specific layout to really want to have them. I've accidently planted them earlier on, and if I had known that they didn't go bad I would have never harvested them.

RealFarmer1222
03-16-12, 04:54 PM
Why can`t we collect the roses, like the trees? When we collect the roses the whole bush is gone for good. They cost 1 gem a piece !! This is crazy.

Consdering roses ARE perrenials in rl, I've never figured this out. I bought a few when I first joined, then realized they were just like any other crop and haven't bought them since.

JamieLynn68
03-17-12, 01:38 PM
If not harvested, how long can they stay? Do they wither??

AuntyRose32
03-17-12, 01:57 PM
If not harvested, how long can they stay? Do they wither??

No they don't wither. They stay as long as you don't accidentally harvest them.

JamieLynn68
03-17-12, 02:02 PM
Oh, now this thread makes much more sense!!:-) Thanks AuntyRose!!!

AuntyRose32
03-17-12, 02:04 PM
Oh, now this thread makes much more sense!!:-) Thanks AuntyRose!!!

Your very welcome, happy farming.

tammybfarm
03-18-12, 02:25 AM
I hope teamlava will read this and change it. Who would even try to master the roses at 1 gem each?? I think the roses are pretty, but we should be able to harvest them without losing the plant!

catgirl477
03-18-12, 10:36 PM
It is a in the Crop section, not the tree section, so like all the other crops the whole bush will be collected.

cupcakes4cece
03-18-12, 11:04 PM
I hope teamlava will read this and change it. Who would even try to master the roses at 1 gem each?? I think the roses are pretty, but we should be able to harvest them without losing the plant!

You can't master them anyway. I remember reading that someone figured out that mastery is not enabled for them.

pinkster73
03-18-12, 11:06 PM
You can't master them anyway. I remember reading that someone figured out that mastery is not enabled for them.

It was hectorloch who started the study and said he thought he noticed the mastery bar didn't move. But no one is willing to take one for the team and try to master a rose :p

tammybfarm
03-19-12, 01:51 AM
I understand that it is not the tree section. But if we have to buy with gems, we should be able to keep them!