PDA

View Full Version : Where is the lucky fountain?

shelleykk
03-14-12, 09:12 PM
I can't find it anymore, has it been taken away? All the other Chinese stuff is still there.

queentina3
03-14-12, 09:22 PM
Huh, it is gone. It was there earlier. I'm glad I bought mine the other day, I had no idea they were going to start removing that stuff.

greygull
03-14-12, 09:44 PM
Huh, it is gone. It was there earlier. I'm glad I bought mine the other day, I had no idea they were going to start removing that stuff.

Can you post a screenshot of it please? Too many decorations in too many games, I don't remember the fountain. ;) Then I can send it over to the CMs, find out if it should have stayed or not.

zoom27
03-14-12, 09:56 PM
Okay it's gone. Now I'm wonderin if I should get fairy tale wedding cake...
I was gonna save my gems to unlock another appliances...

queentina3
03-14-12, 10:09 PM
Can you post a screenshot of it please? Too many decorations in too many games, I don't remember the fountain. ;) Then I can send it over to the CMs, find out if it should have stayed or not.

Here ya go. :)

http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b342/queentina3/TeamLava/LuckyFountainBS001.jpg

queentina3
03-14-12, 10:10 PM
Oops, guess it came out bigger than I expected. Should've cropped and resized before posting. Yikes.

greygull
03-14-12, 10:13 PM
That's fine. Thanks for posting it!

casperx72
03-15-12, 04:51 AM

Well, returning it would be great... i was saving gems for this one, and i was surprised it dissapeared with the valentine removals. :-( The other items from the same series are still present. Thanks!

shelleykk
03-15-12, 07:15 AM
Well, returning it would be great... i was saving gems for this one, and i was surprised it dissapeared with the valentine removals. :-( The other items from the same series are still present. Thanks!

Same here. They didn't warn us it was going or i would have bought it then. I also don't really have space yet but didn't rush to buy it as I thought I had time. Please teamlava can we have it back?!?

DaojinWildfire
03-15-12, 11:20 AM
The Lucky Fountain was a Limited Time Item and was only available during the week of Jan 20.

shelleykk
03-15-12, 11:49 AM
Oh no :( oh well, thanks for letting us know.

queentina3
03-15-12, 11:52 AM
The Lucky Fountain was a Limited Time Item and was only available during the week of Jan 20.

DW, I just purchased that fountain the other day, how could it be a limited time offer? Maybe TL is thinking about another fountain and not that particular one?

shelleykk
03-15-12, 12:30 PM
DW, I just purchased that fountain the other day, how could it be a limited time offer? Maybe TL is thinking about another fountain and not that particular one?

It was there up until about a day or so ago. That happened with the pastry couch too. It was limited but it is still available to buy. I had forgotten it was limited initially which is why I was surprised it had gone. It was there for ages though so people could easily get confused. Maybe it could come back as a limited item again? It would be good to release loads of limited items at once again...that was really good. Especially now the bakeries are bigger. I need some limited items to complete dividers now it is bigger...

shelleykk
03-15-12, 12:37 PM
Sorry mad moment, I mean gift basket not pastry couch.

queentina3
03-15-12, 12:41 PM
Sorry mad moment, I mean gift basket not pastry couch.

Oh, I thought limited with the countdown meant actually LIMITED with the COUNTDOWN. LOL!! Silly me!

The gift basket is still available too, I purchased that at the same time, it's still in the design tab, and was in the pic I posted, if it's the same one you're talking about.

Wow, I guess there really isn't a rush to purchase these things when they first come out, if LIMITED stuff actually sticks around for awhile. :p

shelleykk
03-15-12, 12:49 PM
Oh, I thought limited with the countdown meant actually LIMITED with the COUNTDOWN. LOL!! Silly me!

The gift basket is still available too, I purchased that at the same time, it's still in the design tab, and was in the pic I posted, if it's the same one you're talking about.

Wow, I guess there really isn't a rush to purchase these things when they first come out, if LIMITED stuff actually sticks around for awhile. :p

Who knows limited items usually says it will be there for about 4 days or whatever it is and some go after that and a few don't. Not sure if it is a mistake on their part or not. But it is a bit unfair to leave it for over a month and then withdraw it with no notice :(

kooky panda
03-15-12, 01:51 PM
I looked back on the 1-20 update thread, and I think this fountain was not limited but in store for coins. I will double check with DW.

http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?23145-The-Great-Bakery-Update-Date-January-20!-(Valentine-Chest)&p=215052&viewfull=1#post215052

This one right?

http://i1019.photobucket.com/albums/af320/rakinsey99/bd4c144d.jpg

nmishii
03-15-12, 02:03 PM
The lucky fountain was in the store way past the week of Jan 20. It was not a limited time offer for a week.

queentina3
03-15-12, 02:06 PM
Yes Kooky, that's the one. Thanks for checking again for us. :)

kooky panda
03-15-12, 02:42 PM
Got confirmation that it was the limited offer the week of 1-20. I know this was the week with the new appliances having issues, so there was lots of confusion that week.

shelleykk
03-15-12, 02:44 PM
I looked back on the 1-20 update thread, and I think this fountain was not limited but in store for coins. I will double check with DW.

http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?23145-The-Great-Bakery-Update-Date-January-20!-(Valentine-Chest)&p=215052&viewfull=1#post215052

This one right?

http://i1019.photobucket.com/albums/af320/rakinsey99/bd4c144d.jpg

That's it, I think it was about 32gems, I can't remember it being limited but if it was it was definitely there much longer than a week. Thanks a lot for checking :)