PDA

View Full Version : Food gone fast

Unregistered
11-01-10, 07:27 PM
Now it seems as though the food is disappearing really fast like it did before. I can't keep up!!

Unregistered
11-02-10, 03:33 AM
Same here!

SweetHeartScene
11-02-10, 04:34 AM
Same here!

I had 2000+ paella as well as tomato bisque & french toast and within 30 minutes it had all gone.

I seem to be getting the coins for it but still. Too fast. Too slow. It feels like we're goldilocks.

--------------------------------------------------

Add me : Sweetheartscene

Unregistered
11-02-10, 05:19 AM
I had 2000+ paella as well as tomato bisque & french toast and within 30 minutes it had all gone.

I seem to be getting the coins for it but still. Too fast. Too slow. It feels like we're goldilocks.

--------------------------------------------------

Add me : Sweetheartscene

Strongly agree. I was force to buy 5 more counters 2 days ago to keep food when it was super slow.
Now, all my counters, 16 of them, with more then 1000 serving for different food gone in half hour.
Ending up I got too many empty counters 

Unregistered
11-02-10, 07:08 AM
make it slower, TL.

Unregistered
11-02-10, 09:13 AM
food is gone as soon as my phone goes in sleep mode, not fun! I cannot keep up

trackies.
11-02-10, 01:02 PM
Yeah, same with me. Since a couple of hours ago, my food has started to disappear at an alarming rate: my 30,000+ plates of Chocolate Mousse was gone after just TWO HOURS. :S

Prior to this, we all had the problem with the food taking too long to be eaten (it took my customers a couple of hours to get through 1000 plates), but now it's the extreme opposite.

Team Lava, please find a happy medium and perhaps shift the speed somewhere in between.

trackies.
11-02-10, 01:11 PM
Having just read the admin's update thread, I thought I'd post this here for everyone:

"11/2/2010: We have found that speeding up the rate of food consumption by customers helps alleviate the server sync issues. These sync errors can still happen, but a much lower frequency. If you do not wish to lose rating when you are away from your restaurant or if you can't keep up with the rate that customers are consuming the food, please try putting something in front of your restaurant door to prevent customers from entering."

Perhaps not the best solution, but better than nothing for now!

Another suggestion is to go into Design Mode to 'pause' the game (keeping all your current income, food & rating intact). Not sure if your food cooks while this is happening, but it's worth a try.