PDA

View Full Version : Why are the clothes gone

mopap
03-14-12, 08:53 PM
So I am very upset to see without warning that the red dress outfit and the black shirt and red pants outfits are gone. Those outfits could be use year round, plus we are never given enugh time to get to level 4 on the outfits. Anyone else feel the same way.😢

queentina3
03-14-12, 09:26 PM
OMG, they removed the "Go Red" too! I knew they'd remove the My Valentine and Be Mine, but I had thought Go Red would be saved as it didn't look like a valentine outfit at all. I can't check my game as I still have the slippers from Be Mine in my catalog and they won't be done for another 2 1/2 hours. Oh man, I never even got the chance to start Go Red between the goals and trying to master the other 2 valentine catalogs!

zoom27
03-14-12, 10:03 PM
OMG, they removed the "Go Red" too! I knew they'd remove the My Valentine and Be Mine, but I had thought Go Red would be saved as it didn't look like a valentine outfit at all. I can't check my game as I still have the slippers from Be Mine in my catalog and they won't be done for another 2 1/2 hours. Oh man, I never even got the chance to start Go Red between the goals and trying to master the other 2 valentine catalogs!
You can check catalogs while you already ordered as long as you're very very careful. You click on the item that are being ordered and when the new pop-up comes up, you wanna click cancel this order and order a new item.
You can browse through the catalog and then close it. It won't disrupt the items you already ordered.

Ic3e
03-14-12, 10:14 PM
The reason why they are gone is because they are seasonal items for the game after a period of time TL will remove it from the game.

On a side note, NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I just said that Go Red isn't a Valentines outfit!!!!!!!!!!! BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!! :'(

queentina3
03-14-12, 10:14 PM
Thanks zoom, I keep forgetting we can do that. I'm still bummed over Go Red, as I really thought that would stay. All 3 have been removed so I'm really hoping that when my slippers are done I managed that last gem for them. :(

Ic3e
03-14-12, 10:19 PM
At least you guys have them still! I didn't make orders because my shop was stocked and I don't order when my shop is stocked.

queentina3
03-14-12, 10:30 PM
At least you guys have them still! I didn't make orders because my shop was stocked and I don't order when my shop is stocked.

Half the time your shop is almost empty when I go to like you in the mornings, so put orders on overnight so I have something to like would ya! :p

I've been pushing Be Mine once I hit the 4 gems on My Valentine knowing it would be gone, and I still didn't make it. So many of my racks/counters are emptying because that's all I've been focusing on. They really need to keep these things longer when they have goals at the same time, especially when the goals DON'T include these items! grrrrr

zoom27
03-14-12, 10:32 PM
Thanks zoom, I keep forgetting we can do that. I'm still bummed over Go Red, as I really thought that would stay. All 3 have been removed so I'm really hoping that when my slippers are done I managed that last gem for them. :(
Fingers crossed!
Luckily, I mastered all three catalogs ages ago when I learned that valentine and christmas catalogs were gone while I stopped playin for awhile *gasp*
Should have known, TL always have surprises...

zoom27
03-14-12, 10:33 PM
I mean Halloween, god Im gettin my laptoP right now lol

Zee_Zatara
03-14-12, 10:36 PM
It wasn't easy, but I managed to master all three Valentine catalogs before they were pulled. Was really hoping they would stay though. Like others, I'm surprised Go Red was pulled.

Ic3e
03-14-12, 11:03 PM
Half the time your shop is almost empty when I go to like you in the mornings, so put orders on overnight so I have something to like would ya! :p

I've been pushing Be Mine once I hit the 4 gems on My Valentine knowing it would be gone, and I still didn't make it. So many of my racks/counters are emptying because that's all I've been focusing on. They really need to keep these things longer when they have goals at the same time, especially when the goals DON'T include these items! grrrrr

Eheh....sorry for being empty. Exams were earlier in the week but I should be back on track....SOON.

candyglam
03-15-12, 03:44 AM

This is the thing I hate about seasonal catalogs that get removed. I spend all my time focusing on trying to master them (still only managed to master some of the pieces) and my shop goes practically empty because I'm not stocking anything else. Then just when the stuff gets removed and I think I can go back to normal, they introduce MORE seasonal catalogs that are only going to be gone too soon. I'm over the seasonal things.