PDA

View Full Version : No goal icons. Using iOS and Valentine Edition

momandmax
03-14-12, 07:56 PM
About an hour ago, I lost the goal icons on the left side. I can't see any progress when dishes are cooked. Tried deleting app and reinstalling but it's still not there. Any help is appreciated. Thanks!

queentina3
03-14-12, 08:04 PM
The goals were removed per TLs stated deadline. There are no more goals currently.

VPspeler
03-14-12, 11:33 PM
And THE non-Valentine goals? Are They coming back? (like the Brown truffels)

nmishii
03-14-12, 11:35 PM
And THE non-Valentine goals? Are They coming back? (like the Brown truffels)

No. The truffles were part of the Valentines goals.

momandmax
03-15-12, 01:06 AM
so there won't be any goals at all??????????

queentina3
03-15-12, 05:15 AM
We don't know if/when TL will release more goals.

sweetstuff525
03-15-12, 05:47 AM
Hopefully we will get more goals for easter

Aneru
03-15-12, 06:17 AM
Seriously? I couldn't even get a count down timer on my goals to alert me IN GAME that I was going to lose all the content I was working toward? I can't begin to describe how disappointing this is. I don't check the forums every day because, I don't know, I'm actually enjoying the game? And I've never had a problem with Bakery Story. Until now.

ArtemisdSg
03-15-12, 08:04 AM
The only reason why I checked in the forum is bcos the goals got pulled out Without alert in the game. I was left wondering what happened and decided to check the forum. So disappointed, was so close to completing them. Why weren't there any alert? We get constant reminders about other stuff , especially abt the gem sales...

queentina3
03-15-12, 08:06 AM
There was a pop-up in the games last week advising that the Valentine content and goals would be removed this week.

merlot491
03-15-12, 08:59 AM
Help......I have lost all my goals......I was cooking my last pot of lobsters......

merlot491
03-15-12, 09:03 AM
Me too! This is not fun anymore.......I logged in a lot of hours on this game. Anyone want to switch to Snoopy and Smurfs on Beeline? I could use a few more friends!

merlot491
03-15-12, 09:07 AM
Me too! This isn't fun anymore. I won't be buying gems anytime soon. The game needs a way to compensate us for all of the time and effort put into attaining the goals.... This really stinks.... Warning or not...... They need a better solution to transition in changes.

queeny1231
03-15-12, 02:43 PM
We don't know if/when TL will release more goals.

So if there is no word on when or if goals will ever be released then how am I suppose to unlock some of the items in my cookbook?

sweetstuff525
03-15-12, 02:52 PM
So if there is no word on when or if goals will ever be released then how am I suppose to unlock some of the items in my cookbook?

Recipes that you have in you cookbook locked by goals.... You will not get since you didn't finish the goals.....of they ever put more goals they will lead to other recipes that we don't know yet

chingchingbbhoho
03-15-12, 10:16 PM
So disappointed as i almost reach the goals

purplegem611
03-16-12, 06:06 AM
Seriously? I couldn't even get a count down timer on my goals to alert me IN GAME that I was going to lose all the content I was working toward? I can't begin to describe how disappointing this is. I don't check the forums every day because, I don't know, I'm actually enjoying the game? And I've never had a problem with Bakery Story. Until now.
There were pop ups warning that the goals were going to be removed.... I was waiting to see if the new goals appeared before buying the new ovens. Seeing as I had truffle makers before I started the valentine bakery and didn't want to purchase more for the goals. Now don't know what to do??

kattybell
03-16-12, 06:09 AM
There were pop ups warning that the goals were going to be removed.... I was waiting to see if the new goals appeared before buying the new ovens. Seeing as I had truffle makers before I started the valentine bakery and didn't want to purchase more for the goals. Now don't know what to do??

There is no more goals after the valentines ones of now.

Aneru
03-16-12, 06:43 AM

I never saw these alleged pop ups and I open the game multiple times a day every day. I'm done with the game unless we get more goals.

mawmaw2011
03-16-12, 05:23 PM
O we won't be able to get the brown truffles now, correct. I too am disappointed.

lildvl91
03-17-12, 10:23 AM
me too..i got the thing built and now its basically useless

BrittneyBay
03-24-12, 08:07 PM
I never saw the popups, but even so, putting them up one week before the goals would be removed is still pointless since no matter how muh warning 1 week gives you, if your food is going to take longer than 7 days to complete (say 15 almond sugar cookies that take 1 day each) then what's the point of the warning? What they need to do is on the list of goals, put a date beside it as soon as the goals appear, and that said date is when they will be removed. That's plenty I time to know how many appliances you should get in order to make all of the food in time, such as if the goal was only allowed 30 days, you could buy 2 sugar coaters to get the almond sugar cookies all baked in time. And have time to cook everything else too. It seems like a much more reasonable way to not upset a lot of players who worked so hard to try to get those previous goals.