PDA

View Full Version : Goals completely unaccessable, bakery items gone.

SpiffyMarie
03-14-12, 07:55 PM
After earning a goal I had been working toward for months. (very frustrating by the way, that I had to earn the lava cake three times!) and then when I finally do, all goals disapear. Just gone. And the white truffles are no longer available. I am not sure what else, but I'm sure there are more.
It happened about 2 hours ago. I read each post, and found none who's shortcuts on screen are gone.
Please fix this issue.
Thank you!

queentina3
03-14-12, 08:05 PM
There are plenty of posts throughout the forum stating that the goals have been removed, they were due to be removed yesterday so we got an extra day. Originally they were supposed to be removed weeks ago, and TL extended it by 2 weeks. There are no more goals.

nmishii
03-14-12, 08:07 PM
The goals were scheduled to be removed yesterday. They were removed today. Nothing to fix.

Some of the recipes were removed and TL is looking into that.

VPspeler
03-14-12, 11:29 PM
I didn't have the Valentine edition and My goals are also gone... Even the ones with no Valentine-item als goal. Are those coming back?

nmishii
03-14-12, 11:33 PM
I didn't have the Valentine edition and My goals are also gone... Even the ones with no Valentine-item als goal. Are those coming back?

No. They will not be back.

apricotbr4ndy
03-15-12, 12:41 AM
Yeah. My quest are all gone. What happened? How can I retrieve it and continue the game. Don't what is due next and what to cook

pekovian
03-15-12, 04:50 AM
We understand there will be certain updates and goals will be removed for new ones. However, you can see the recent threads, most players didn't being notified to remove their goals. Though you THINK you've posted the announcement somewhere, we're really shocked of the removal. We've devoted so much to the game! All our effort result in nothing! There should be some count-down or obvious notification as other games do. This is not the first time for TL to do such update. You should improve the communication with the users, or disappoint us again.

queentina3
03-15-12, 05:20 AM
We understand there will be certain updates and goals will be removed for new ones. However, you can see the recent threads, most players didn't being notified to remove their goals. Though you THINK you've posted the announcement somewhere, we're really shocked of the removal. We've devoted so much to the game! All our effort result in nothing! There should be some count-down or obvious notification as other games do. This is not the first time for TL to do such update. You should improve the communication with the users, or disappoint us again.

http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?25089-VDay-content-scheduled-to-be-pulled-March-13th

As you can see, it was announced 2 weeks ago, which was an extension from when they were originally going to be removed. There was also a pop-up in the games last week preparing people for the removal. There have been threads for the past couple of weeks with people trying to figure out which ITEMS were considered Valentine's and going to be removed, but the goals were always known as the main thing being discontinued. If players didn't read the pop-up or the threads, then I'm truly sorry, but notice WAS given in plenty of time.

pekovian
03-15-12, 05:43 AM
Not every players come to this forum and read such announcement (i just discovered!!). If TL thinks this forum is very important for the players, why dont they add an icon linking here in the app? And I did read the pop-ups but really cant see the "date of removal". it's not only matter about the time of the announcement made but also the way to notify the players. We spend time to talk about this issue here simply want to make the game more USER-FRIENDLY.

BeeBees1211
03-17-12, 10:20 AM
Reading these threads answered all my questions. I really thought I had done something wrong. It is my error that I did not read the updates sooner. Matter of fact, after the goals were removed I gained a level faster than trying to maintain the goals. Thanks everyone for your responses.

BeeBees1211
03-17-12, 10:24 AM
[bquite frankly, i am relieved that they are gone, maybe now i can cook what i want in the time framed of a busy schedule. Thanks![/b]