PDA

View Full Version : OH! Valentine stuff include "Candy Cane" too???

duckieduckduck
03-14-12, 07:55 PM
I haven't mastered it!

or its just some error in my game only?

greygull
03-14-12, 08:07 PM
We've reported about the candy cane recipe, trying to find out why it's been pulled. Don't have word yet, but I for one am hoping it's returned too!

CafeB4
03-14-12, 08:37 PM
I hadn't realized it would be pulled either, or else I would have put more on to master it. I really like the 9 hour cook time, it's a practical overnight recipe. I hope it comes back, because without it I have no reason to take my candy cane ovens out, and they're so cute! Might I suggest for the future that seasonal content to be pulled be identified (coloured contours in the design or recipe tab, a star or other icon in the corner, countdown timer or something else), please TL? Thanks for keeping us posted.

goberry
03-14-12, 11:55 PM
I didn't even realize their was another recipe for candy! Was it a goal? When did they release it? I'm annoyed that I missed it.

BellasHouse1
03-15-12, 04:19 AM
Glad I found this thread. I thought I was going crazy. I still have the 2 hour one available but not the 9 hour one. Still need to master it :( I hope they put it back.

queentina3
03-15-12, 04:36 AM
I didn't even realize their was another recipe for candy! Was it a goal? When did they release it? I'm annoyed that I missed it.

Candy Cane Cake was the goal, that they also released to Androids, Candy Canes was the regular recipe that was released to both, regardless of goals. For iOS the Candy Cane Cake is still there, not sure about Androids, but the Candy Canes have been taken away completely.

Sandys0
03-15-12, 06:39 AM
Hi eveyone, Can someone tell me how to unlock it because my candy cane recipe is gone and i did not see a goal or have any pending goals to get the candy cane cake recipe so i cant do nothing with my candy cane maker.

queentina3
03-15-12, 06:53 AM
Hi eveyone, Can someone tell me how to unlock it because my candy cane recipe is gone and i did not see a goal or have any pending goals to get the candy cane cake recipe so i cant do nothing with my candy cane maker.

The Candy Cane cake was part of the xmas/new years goals, did you get to any of them? You may not have reached the goal to unlock it originally and TL doesn't unlock goal recipes unless you complete the original goal.

piggiful
03-15-12, 07:09 AM
I didn't even know candy cane was there.....I didn't cook any:(

What other recipes were removed? I hope they left love coffee...I like the heart shape mug:)

Sandys0
03-15-12, 07:25 AM
I did some christmass goals but maybe i didnt finish that one.Thanks :)

piggiful
03-15-12, 07:27 AM
I did some christmass goals but maybe i didnt finish that one.Thanks :)

I don't think candy cane was a part of any goal. It's obviously a christmas type of item (that I didn't know existed till last night). Why it's grouped with v day items is beyond me......

queentina3
03-15-12, 07:49 AM
I don't think candy cane was a part of any goal. It's obviously a christmas type of item (that I didn't know existed till last night). Why it's grouped with v day items is beyond me......

Candy Canes wasn't apart of a goal, but Candy Cane Cake was. TL is looking into why some of the recipes on the one-hit wonder appliances were taken away. And yes, I'm sorry, but the Heart Coffee was yanked too. I like the Heart Shaped mugs also. :(

piggiful
03-15-12, 08:04 AM
Ah, so we will get some of those one hit wonders back......that's good. I made 5-10 cookers of each, and figured I would cook them later.
If they don't come back, I miss out on them all together.

CafeB4
03-15-12, 03:16 PM
My Candy Canes 9 hour recipe is back! Yay! Thanks TL!

cynalie
03-15-12, 05:10 PM
No they didn't left the heart coffee. I almost mastered it :( TeamLava you had to say what dishes you would take away so we know it. I don't care about the shamrock stuff i don't get.

dalula
03-15-12, 05:14 PM
No they didn't left the heart coffee. I almost mastered it :( TeamLava you had to say what dishes you would take away so we know it. I don't care about the shamrock stuff i don't get.

ugh... i was too busy with the goals to even have a chance to make the valentine day stuff

sweetstuff525
03-15-12, 05:30 PM
Now I will try yo finish mastering the candy cane one master 3 close to 4 but I only have 2 machines so it will take time ... Not that I am complaining but it's weird to cook candy canes on mid march

cynalie
03-15-12, 05:38 PM
ugh... i was too busy with the goals to even have a chance to make the valentine day stuff

I loved that dish too :( At least you get some action in you're game instead just cooking all day.

aiyayu
03-15-12, 06:00 PM
I hope they don't make the mistake of removing stuff from the appliances that only seem to make 1~3 recipes in the future >____>

goberry
03-15-12, 11:05 PM
So you're saying CANDY CANE was NOT a goal recipe? Well I'm on ios(ipad2) and NEVER even saw that candy CANE recipe until I just happen to look at the inventory chart the day and thought "what the hell?!"

kooky panda
03-16-12, 05:06 AM
So you're saying CANDY CANE was NOT a goal recipe? Well I'm on ios(ipad2) and NEVER even saw that candy CANE recipe until I just happen to look at the inventory chart the day and thought "what the hell?!"

That receipe was released in the game on one of the weekly updates. You would of only seen it if you had a candycane appliance out and you looking in that cookbook.

Also is was mention in a weekly update thread.

rayen23
03-16-12, 05:59 AM
i came here cus my heart coffees dissapeared i just got o lvl2

scarletlocs
03-16-12, 05:20 PM
Lol... I don't mean to laugh but I was looking for d heart coco also. Why was it remove? Dang....

goberry
03-16-12, 07:58 PM
I don't think you're understanding me I'm on iOS (ipad2), I have the candy cane maker, I had the candy cake recipe but i NEVER had the candy CANE recipe.