PDA

View Full Version : Food Disappeared???

ILostTheGameX3
11-01-10, 07:25 PM
After I moved the app to another screen, I entered the app and all the food I had sitting on the counters were missing! What happened? Please help.

ILostTheGameX3
11-01-10, 07:31 PM
P.S. I had about 3 thousand items on the counters and I only was out of the app for a minute or so.

Unregistered
11-01-10, 08:45 PM
I have the same problem here. My food was disappeared when I log out and log in the game, and my money is not increasing. My ac isabelle18. Pls help me to fix this

Rachelmmarie
11-01-10, 10:43 PM
My ID is rachemmarie. Fixxxxxx pllleeeaaassseee!!

kordegnen
11-01-10, 11:44 PM
I have just lost ALL my foos - around 20,000 portions over night
And when I started to make new food - my marcaroni and cheese
just finished, I lost it druing the time it took to prepare Omelets (5 mins)

dreams0409
11-02-10, 12:29 AM
My food has been disappearing many times after serving. Please look into this matter urgently... It's so frustrating.

Unregistered
11-02-10, 12:30 AM
I moved my serving counter which had lobster on it to storage and now I can't find it anywhere. I thought it would automatically move to another counter. I tried moving my counters out of storage again but the lobster didn't appear. It's lost somewhere. Pls help!

My ID is husslinda

Unregistered
11-02-10, 12:05 PM
Got one of those stupid oh darn you don't have Internet messages...when I always have Internet playing this game...but I'm not even complaining about that.

I just waited two DAYS for all my food to cook, put them on the counters, got the oh darn! Message and then my food freaking disappeared! WTH????

Fix this please!!
elle2520

Unregistered
11-02-10, 03:23 PM
The issue is not the rate at which food is selling -- as soon as I served my food, it just disappeared almost immediately. I too lost at least a couple thousand portions! What gives?

Clh902
11-02-10, 04:41 PM
I am losing 1000's of portions of food in only a few minutes! I log off to go do something else and come back within 15 mins and everything is gone and my coins do not reflect me selling even a small portion of what I had on my serving trays. It is very frustrating and I really do enjoy playing this game please fix this.

frustrated
11-02-10, 05:37 PM
I have noticed the same issue in my game. I have had several thousands in food (3000 of one of the types of food in fact plus several others), come back in an hour and puff!! everything's gone and my coin count really doesn't reflect the consumption of these items. I think that I got the "Oh Darn!!" notice everytime I have lost food. There really is no point in continuing to play the game if this keeps happening. Why invest time into something that disappears in a second??

Please let us know if you are working on this!!!!

Telynau
11-02-10, 05:48 PM
http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?2565-Coin-Loss-Bug-and-Food-Consumption-Speed-Up

Full details and Devs comments in this thread. Hope it helps =}.

Unregistered
11-02-10, 10:18 PM
We recently had to speed up the rate of food consumption by customers to counter the rampant server sync issues. We noticed after speeding the rate up, there were significantly less sync errors. If you are losing rating because customers are eating the food too fast and you can't keep up with the rate of consumption, we suggest placing something in front of your restaurant door to prevent customers from coming in.

Please follow this thread for the latest information on these two issues: http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?2565-Coin-Loss-Bug-and-Food-Consumption-Speed-Up

What on earth is that going to solve! All it does is hold up the customers while you wait countless more hours to cook food that is going to vanish just as fast when you open it up and let the customers in and heaven forbid you turn the app off or visit someone. Maybe the devs just need to fix the problem they created! Why don't they just admit that they royally screwed up and that the app is currently non-enjoyable!!!