PDA

View Full Version : What should I get? :)

tempuraudon
03-14-12, 07:24 PM
I've saved a bit of gems but I don't know what to spend it on.
I want to use them just in case they all "disappear", this happened to me once!
I just need opinions, should I get:

- a gift box
- a few decorations/wallpapers/furniture etc.
- new appliances
- expand to the highest level (saves me from spending lots of money I haven't earned yet)
- anything else?

queentina3
03-14-12, 07:57 PM
Well the gift box is a chance and you may not like what you get. If you don't mind getting something you may not want for 24 gems, go for the box. Most people use them for deco, some do expand (I did actually) and some use it to open appliance spots and buy appliances.

It's really up to what you need/want for your game, but the box is a very chancy thing if you get something you didn't want. I try to go for boxes that no matter what I'd end up with, I'll like. :)

EricasYummys
03-14-12, 08:39 PM
I would wait until tomorrow and see if there is new decorations that you might want to get. Appliances are more useful and expansions will save you time.

zoom27
03-14-12, 09:53 PM
I usually spend all my gems on unlocking another appliances but that's just me.
I like my current deco and have no plan to change ever! I almost decorated all except lucky fountain with coins.
I also bought few boxes and was so dissapointed with all never buyin those again.
I currently have 28 appliances of which 5 are forever oven, 5 sonic oven, 2 forever mixer and 2 sonic mixer.
But again, thats just me obsessed with cookin lol

lvu5194
03-15-12, 02:22 AM
I would spend it on expansions to be honest. I think it makes the bakery look so much better with extra room, instead of having everything so close together.