PDA

View Full Version : Where's Waldo Round 7 (NOT THE EVENT)

cast1532
03-14-12, 04:50 PM
When I was checking out the new round there was only one view. I found Green Leprechaun really quickly and I PM ButterPanda with the answer. Few minutes ago I checked and there's 337 views. I think I might have a chance of winning. (I hope and I don't jinx it.)

RealFarmer1222
03-14-12, 05:03 PM
Well....I sent my PM to BP SEVEN minutes after DW posted, and I'm pretty sure it's right.(although I was still seeing furrows)

:::crossing fingers harder::::

pinkster73
03-14-12, 05:07 PM
I sent mine in like 35 minutes woot! I'm going to win for sure! :p

bigbux3
03-14-12, 05:23 PM
This contest was so funny when I found him, and it was a bit difficult.

viviansmo
03-14-12, 05:29 PM
finally found him. but I am not entering this round. I'd feel guilty if I won two in a row. good luck to the rest of you!! especially my farm neighbors. :)

bigbux3
03-14-12, 05:31 PM
finally found him. but I am not entering this round. I'd feel guilty if I won two in a row. good luck to the rest of you!! especially my farm neighbors. :)

I really like what did. I respect the fact that you wouldn't want to win twice in a row.

pinkster73
03-14-12, 05:33 PM
I really like what did. I respect the fact that you wouldn't want to win twice in a row.

Because it betters YOUR chances ha ha

sweetstuff525
03-14-12, 05:37 PM
Omg I just saw the contest thanks to this post.... Found it in 5 min sent pm hope I am randomly selected

pinkster73
03-14-12, 05:42 PM
I'm not even sure I found him. Oh well

cast1532
03-14-12, 05:44 PM

Thanks. If I win, I will follow your example.

I was using the computer when I saw the thread and I couldn't find him because I couldnt zoom in. I found him when I used my iPad.

Clue: He's photoshop.

143Glitter
03-14-12, 06:07 PM

Thanks very sweet of you!!
Thanks!:)

RealFarmer1222
03-14-12, 06:09 PM
I was using the computer when I saw the thread and I couldn't find him because I couldnt zoom in. .

I download the pic to photoshop and zoom to 200%. And like I said before, I have a few years experience at finding Needles and hatpins in "Farm and Ranch" and "Country Living" magazines. There you have 70+ pages to look at!

shakiba
03-14-12, 06:18 PM
I was sooo lucky! I did it at the first minute or so. Of course it would be nice to win for once but GOOD LUCK EVERYONE!

shakiba
03-14-12, 06:21 PM

That's rly nice of u thx!! We need more ppl like u!! :)

viviansmo
03-14-12, 06:23 PM
Thanks... :o
But if there's a round 8, I'll be back in the running... Maybe. He's getting harder and harder to find. :p

bigbux3
03-14-12, 06:38 PM
Because it betters YOUR chances ha ha

Yes, but not only mine, others. This shows that this person lets everyone have a chance.
You won, pinkster, haven't you?

sweetstuff525
03-14-12, 06:55 PM
Yes, but not only mine, others. This shows that this person lets everyone have a chance.

It's random everyone has a chance

pinkster73
03-14-12, 06:59 PM

Yes I won 4th place in round one. 6 rounds ago. You think I shouldn't enter?

viviansmo
03-14-12, 07:11 PM
Anyone can enter, regardless if they won or not. I wouldn't hold it against anyone to enter every round.

pinkster73
03-14-12, 07:23 PM
I didn't enter a contest from the time I won one a long time ago until the first where's waldo game. I did that because I felt it was the nice thing to do. I don't appreciate being made to feel bad about entering just because some people are sore about not winning. They have the same chance of winning as I do.

nmishii
03-14-12, 07:24 PM
Everyone has a right to enter any and every contest. No one should feel guilty about entering if they previously won, and other contestants shouldn't say anything that might remotely cause a person to feel guilty for entering after winning.

viviansmo
03-14-12, 07:32 PM
If I said anything to make anyone feel guilty, I apologize. I never meant to imply anything with my statement.

nmishii
03-14-12, 07:34 PM
If I said anything to make anyone feel guilty, I apologize. I never meant to imply anything with my statement.

You didn't say anything to imply that. No worries.

sourlicorice2
03-14-12, 07:36 PM
Good luck to everyone who entered. I'm hoping I win this time around or at least got the coordinates right this time lol.

pinkster73
03-14-12, 07:37 PM

You didn't viviansmo [][][][][]

queentina3
03-14-12, 07:38 PM
Oh I KNOW I got the coordinates right, I just don't know if I entered in time. LOL

viviansmo
03-14-12, 07:43 PM
The 2nd through 4th place winners are random now, queentina3. You have a chance to win!

queentina3
03-14-12, 07:50 PM
I know, but because that's random I probably won't win. LOL I need first or a confirmed placing to actually win. The first round me and Pinkster pretty much PMd at the same time and she beat me with 4th place. I think I got 3rd place in the 2nd or 3rd round, and then I missed waldo completely in the others. This time I know for sure I got him right, but don't think I made it first, so hence I'll probably miss out on the gems. LOL

It's ok, I plan to buy some tomorrow for BS/RS/Farm anyways, if I like the limited random sale which I WILL get because I don't have enough gems in those games to NOT get the offer! See, I've worked it out, if I have the gems for the offer on hand, I don't get the offer, but if I DON'T, then I do get the offer. So I'm keeping my gem count around 20 so I can spend 4.99 for each game and get enough gems for the limited offer.

I REFUSE to miss out on another FIREPLACE offer, if if happens. *whines*

sparks229
03-14-12, 07:56 PM
I'm pretty sure I got the coordinates wrong. I never even saw the first round one!!! even after they posted the answer!!! i feel stupid

pinkster73
03-14-12, 07:59 PM
I'm pretty sure I got the coordinates wrong. I never even saw the first round one!!! even after they posted the answer!!! i feel stupid

I've gotten the coordinates wrong every time except round one. We're not stupid. I prefer to say we're pretty :)

sweetstuff525
03-14-12, 08:34 PM
Ian glad they closed the thread so people won't give the answer..... This one is hard to find....if anyone should post answer here should be disqualified and that's their warning next no more...not to be mean lol

143Glitter
03-14-12, 09:29 PM
i accidently Pmed the cordinates for a wall lol:p is the winners randomly chosen frm the Right answers or just both wrong and right?

143Glitter
03-14-12, 09:30 PM

you should 20 gems isnt alot since usually bigger contests are like 200 gems or used to be:/

bigbux3
03-14-12, 10:09 PM

Oh no, I meant in a row. I should have said people shouldn't be able to win twice in a row. Sorry.

pinkster73
03-14-12, 10:35 PM
Oh no, I meant in a row. I should have said people shouldn't be able to win twice in a row. Sorry.

Oh ok then. (Puts back baseball bat) :p:p:p

lillianmiracle
03-15-12, 12:42 AM
Well, I noticed the contest 2 mins after it was posted but it took me long time to find it. At first I thought that the gnome was somewhere else but hopefully I pm'd to bp the right answer. Ok,i think so... But I know for sure that I am not the first.. Too bad for me.. I wish EVERYBODY good luck:-D
Btw, these contest are supposed to make us feel HAPPY! EVERYONE has the right to enter !!
We are not supposed to "****" (LOL) for 20 or 40 gems.This is a game ,and games are for FUN!!!
:-D

lillianmiracle
03-15-12, 01:08 AM
good luck

staffygirl
03-15-12, 02:14 AM
Oh ok then.
(Puts back baseball bat) :p:p:p
������������. ������

Blocked99
03-15-12, 06:03 AM
looking at the pic for 30 mins :/ still haven't found him