PDA

View Full Version : One Million Plates Club

artichaux
03-14-12, 03:13 PM
Been level 96 for a long time. Now my goal is to surpass one million plates in as many recipes as possible. Four so far...

nmishii
03-14-12, 03:17 PM
Sorry, not joining your club. I had >700K plates of apple pie once and that was the highest I got. I want less plates, not more. I finally got to under 1M plates total last week and I am sooooo happy.

jackie2006
03-14-12, 03:17 PM
congratulation!!! BUT you can not sale them fast and you still stuck at level 96 2-3 years more with 10million xp require.

SmokeyMtnGirl
03-14-12, 03:33 PM
I had over a million of something. I have not baked as much and let some of my food run down.

pastrychef17
03-14-12, 04:28 PM
Congratulations! Except I don't think I would join the club either since I'm trying to get rid of food, not make more. I'm now below 2M plates so that was thrilling enough for me :). As my counters empty, I want to replace them with red velvet cake for highest earnings. The only other recipes I would make are any new ones that come out in the weekly updates since I've mastered everything else.

bobbyrae
03-14-12, 04:37 PM
Congrats if that's your goal, hun. I think i would have a panic attack if I ever had that much food in my bakery. Like the others who have posted before me, right now i'm trying everything possible to sell as much food as possible while mastering all the recipes.

RoseMeyer
03-14-12, 04:39 PM
I had 6000 plates of stew yesterday.

no wonder you guys dont want any brownies!

nmishii
03-14-12, 04:49 PM
Been level 96 for a long time. Now my goal is to surpass one million plates in as many recipes as possible. Four so far...

If you had the most efficient restaurant design and did not bake anymore food, it would take you over 3 months to sell the food on those four counters. This assumes you have no other counters of food. You would earn almost 17M coins.

Dabag
03-14-12, 05:02 PM
congratulations for reaching a personal goal.
i currently have over 6 million dishes in Bakery but not willing to trash any of it lol

catgirl477
03-14-12, 05:23 PM
this is a cool idea lthough i wouldnt go for it, im trying to get the least # of counters as possable, but thats because i have 44 lat time i counted

samiwami316
03-14-12, 05:39 PM
Totally awesome!! I have only 100K as my highest number of servings on a counter. I would love to get my foods up that high, but I think I want to get some of my food down before I do that. I have way too many counters and I want less types so fewer counters out.

mrdoubtfire
03-14-12, 08:04 PM
Haha, good luck. It's good that people are still able to create their own goals after mastering most facets of the game. I actually just threw out about 3 million plates yesterday so I can sell more velvet cakes per day to get the expansions

queentina3
03-14-12, 10:44 PM
I moved all my counters together as they are slowly decreasing and counted out my food. I have 2,126,345 plates altogether, and my biggest one right now is over 250k of Fortune Cookies. LOL

I don't want 1 million of one plate, and I don't want 1 million of all plates combined, unless it is Red Velvet cake. :p

I do hope the OP reaches their goal, but it will take forever to sell all those plates. :)

87642andme
03-14-12, 10:55 PM
I have over 5 million plates and have mastered all the food....and am a level 96 player. Just making red velvet cake for $$$.....I probably don't need to cook anything for 6 months to a year.

zoom27
03-14-12, 11:15 PM
I just turned level 96 few days ago, and my goal is mastering all the food.
After that? who knows lol
But it took me a great pain to reduce too much food in too many counters.
Now, I'm down to 19 counters and I'm happy.

bigdaddio
03-15-12, 12:43 AM
Ya I want to get my counters down to just the ones I purchased w gems. Well cuz they r prettier. Lol. Also agree I'm level 96 and all food is cooked so I only want the cake. The gingerbread cookies r ok cus I think they r 7 or 8 coins per serving. And the banana bread is like 8 as well I priced all food and all else r 4 coins. So I would just want to get rid of all else. Capp is ok for drinks as well as chi tea that one is 5 coins but cooks in 3 hrs. The hot apple cider is a good one as well so again prob if u go to my place those r the foods u will c me cooking and of course any new stuff. I definantly want to reduce counters. As far as daily income, it does not matter enough to have millions of each plate on average with both my bkrys one is level 50 I make around 100,000 a day. So I figure there is not enough good paying foods to make it worth my time. If u have a droid like I do and we don't get goals I think ur idea is good cus it gives u something to work for. Hope u get there.

lvu5194
03-15-12, 02:17 AM
omgg. thats crazyyy. how do you all get so much plates? Do you guys block the door and keep on making them?

DAmanding
03-15-12, 03:06 AM
omgg. thats crazyyy. how do you all get so much plates? Do you guys block the door and keep on making them?

No need to block the door and keep cooking. Once you reach a certain level with enough appliances if you keep baking non-stop it accumulates faster than it sells.

syrenas
03-15-12, 07:05 AM
Wow. To have 100.000 plates for one recipe already made me stressed out. I cant imagine if i have one million 

piggiful
03-15-12, 07:33 AM
Haha, good luck. It's good that people are still able to create their own goals after mastering most facets of the game. I actually just threw out about 3 million plates yesterday so I can sell more velvet cakes per day to get the expansions

I'm almost ready to clear serving tables for red velvet cakes too.......with expansions costing so much, I need red velvet cakes on half of the serving tables.
Since I don't want red velvet cake to be the only thing in the bakery, I need to basically make sure half of the serving tables have red velvet cake on them. So I'm aiming for 30 serving tables with everything else that's 4-10 gpp (gold per plate) and 30 serving tables with red velvet cake at 12 gpp.
So, I'm cleaning out any table with food less than 4 gpp. (e.g. 1.2 million plates of jasmine tea......)

cakeandpie
03-15-12, 10:03 AM
I am trying to get rid of food, which is practically impossible! I have about 78 counters out (haven't counted in a couple weeks) and each counter only clears 400 plates a DAY. It takes forever to get rid of stuff. Especially since we had to make sooooo much food for the Christmas and Valentine's Day goals. I had to put a bunch more counters out, as I had gotten rid of foods like fruit tarts ages ago.

mrdoubtfire
03-15-12, 11:56 AM
I've been messing with the setup of my bakery and found out that depending on how much stuff I have in there and where I've placed them dictates how many plates I sell and how much I earn a day. When my bakery was basically maxed out with very little open floor space, I noticed my sales dipped down to about 40k-50k a day net. After removing all decorations, unneeded furniture, etc, I was back up to making about 120k-150k a day and selling more plates. I don't know if this is the same for everyone, and I posted about this several times, but I never got answers. For now, I'm keeping my bakery clean and boring, and then I'll go buck after saving 88 mil coins for expansions haha

Limaxa
03-15-12, 12:04 PM
Do this Club also exists for Night Club Story? Then i'll be a part of it :P

piggiful
03-16-12, 07:43 AM
I've been messing with the setup of my bakery and found out that depending on how much stuff I have in there and where I've placed them dictates how many plates I sell and how much I earn a day. When my bakery was basically maxed out with very little open floor space, I noticed my sales dipped down to about 40k-50k a day net. After removing all decorations, unneeded furniture, etc, I was back up to making about 120k-150k a day and selling more plates. I don't know if this is the same for everyone, and I posted about this several times, but I never got answers. For now, I'm keeping my bakery clean and boring, and then I'll go buck after saving 88 mil coins for expansions haha

You just need to search the forum for it. It's all there:)
To maximize profit, you have to arrange your bakery in a certain way. In short, you want the host to be close to the door, you want your chairs (with tables of course) to be close to the host. I forgot the latest calculation is. I think it's 28 seats with avg of 4-5 steps from the host, so yeah, if you arrange your bakery in a very segmented and *cough* pretty way, your profit can really dip. Visitors will take their sweet time walking to and from the seat.

DAmanding
03-16-12, 09:39 AM
See fecsuper's thread on maximizing your profit. The thread is for Restaurant but also works on Bakery.
thread on most efficient design (http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?23320-most-Efficient-RS-design-(without-maths))

mrdoubtfire
03-16-12, 11:57 AM
Good to know. Thanks for the input guys

SabatoBaby
03-17-12, 12:30 AM
Artichaux, how do you get the plate count up? I noticed that I had about 20,000 molten lava cakes on one plate, but, I didn't know why. So how do you increase the number of serves for a type of food?

mamm1
03-17-12, 07:05 AM
Also been on level 96 for some time and my first goal was to have 100,000 of each recepie, which I now have. At the moste I have 458,230 and that is the Molten Lava and all together it's 17,826,562 plates.

So maybe I should go for 1,000,000 plates and set that as my second goal :D

Why not, I'm still playing :cool: